Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Money in possums?

Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    Not cheap
    Na man. I was planning on doing my restricted in a auto car due to not having access to a manuel then getting a manuel once i have my licence( u can only drive a auto if u did ur restricted in a auto till u have u full) befor i found out you get charged $400 loose your car for 28 days and possably ur licence. Like wtf
    If god didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of food.

Quote Originally Posted by possummatti View Post
    Yea mate
    Thats all i did when i was younger and still was recently until @Gibo stole my wheels. Only had 10 traps but was pretty exciting non the less
    Yea tens a good start tho i started with ten too I have about 70 now but run out of places to use them bought a quad and a plucker then horizons council stuffed things up with poison the pricks

I see what your saying. Ive got a few mates that parents own farms and what not. It is hard to get access otherwise due to pricks my age casting a stereotype on teenagers behaviour therefor as soon as you mention your age they expect that your gonna turn up pissed, rape all their sheep, steel there troughs, take off with the daughter, plant marajahuahua in there maize.... ahhh being young
    Aren't you going to do those things haha what kind of teenager are you haha .

Quote Originally Posted by Phill243 View Post
    Yea tens a good start tho i started with ten too I have about 70 now but run out of places to use them bought a quad and a plucker then horizons council stuffed things up with poison the pricks
    Where is ohangaiti? That is the same council that nuked our furry pocket money
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Quote Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
    Where is ohangaiti? That is the same council that nuked our furry pocket money
    Ohingaiti is on the main road south of taihape about 20 mins . Yea I'm absolutely pissed they poisoned everything it's excellent pocket money IRD don't get their hands on any fur money I love it

Quote Originally Posted by Phill243 View Post
    Aren't you going to do those things haha what kind of teenager are you haha .
    Mabey one or two keep it on the down low though

Na man. I was planning on doing my restricted in a auto car due to not having access to a manuel then getting a manuel once i have my licence( u can only drive a auto if u did ur restricted in a auto till u have u full) befor i found out you get charged $400 loose your car for 28 days and possably ur licence. Like wtf
    Aye, you young guys have it tough alright...just done a 25 hour mission with a grandson...he drove us to Auckland yesterday morning and we flew to South Island, picked up vehicle and he drove to Picton...ferry to Wellington and he drove from there to home...all done on his learners.
    Which is worse, ignorance or apathy...I don't know and don't care.

Aye, you young guys have it tough alright...just done a 25 hour mission with a grandson...he drove us to Auckland yesterday morning and we flew to South Island, picked up vehicle and he drove to Picton...ferry to Wellington and he drove from there to home...all done on his learners.
    Fark your brave. You didnt let him drive the plane though?
    initiaz likes this.

Haha that's awesome I thought I was bad driving to welly from matamata on my learners for a smashing pumpkins concert then through the gorge up east coast to get ohope for a party haha then home

Fark your brave. You didnt let him drive the plane though?
    Na...not the ferry either...he would have found the throttle on that tub...nobody else seemed too.
    Which is worse, ignorance or apathy...I don't know and don't care.

Na...not the ferry either...he would have found the throttle on that tub...nobody else seemed too.
    I take it the propeller didn't fall off for once
    initiaz likes this.

possum trapper got $160 today for 42 possums trapped in the Ruahine Ranges and sold at H&F
    Barefoot, Munsey and mrs dundee like this.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

R93
    Bloody good on him but either they are bloody small or he is not getting a fair price. 42 coons would should be close to $300 @ $100 per kilo.
    Toby likes this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Bloody good on him but either they are bloody small or he is not getting a fair price. 42 coons would should be close to $300 @ $100 per kilo.
    Sounds like he needs you as an agent R93. Either that or dundee has taught his boy to only pluck the back half.
    rs200nz and Phill243 like this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Gone but not forgotten Gapped axe's Avatar
    agree with R93, price seems low unless they were small coons or bad fur
    "ars longa, vita brevis"