Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Amax'd!!! (warning graphic image)

Quote Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
    So this thread about blowing animals to pieces is still going. Nice one....
    Stop looking
    Toby and BRADS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    this forum is quite prominent in web searches now for hunting and shooting in nz.Im not being a tree hugger here but this is just open to green tards and animal lovers to chew us up and spit us out IMO.I mean I don't even find it impressive myself....more a waste of meat for the freezer.
    But you think going on about strange sexual fantasies with other dudes is ok
    Nick.m likes this.

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by BRADS View Post
    No, coz there are no graphic examples of those fantasies on here, even though it is widley accepted and considered everyday living to be a fruit. Especially by the type of freaks that will complain about this type of thread.
    You dont need to learn how a projectile works by looking at photos. Trust people you know, that have tipped over an animal or 2 or better yet get out and learn the hard way.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    No, coz there are no graphic examples of those fantasies on here, even though it is widley accepted and considered everyday living to be a fruit. Especially by the type of freaks that will complain about this type of thread.
    You dont need to learn how a projectile works by looking at photos. Trust people you know, that have tipped over an animal or 2 or better yet get out and learn the hard way.
    Yes you are right R93,there are no pics but there are pages and pages of crap often on rather good threads.
    If you come to a hunting forum then you'd expect to sometimes see dead shit otherwise fuck off.
    What people don't expect is story's about what bill did to johns arse in the tent.
    Me id rather see and read about dead stuff, just my opion.
    Surely there is a forum to handle some people's strange fantasies
    338 likes this.

People these days have to stop being so sheltered, I'm seriously concerned at how children are cotton wooled away from failure and violence. the world isn't all roses and daises, death is a part of life, if anyone has any issues in believing this turn on the fuking discovery channel. At least humans practice humane killing where possible. Shits me
    BRADS likes this.

Depends on your own personal standards. Some of the pics here could be an example of terminal performance for all the use it will be but others are just gore for the sake of gore. Putting up a pic of goat shot in the back end with entrails everywhere or a rabbit turned inside out proves nothing. Growing up on a farm I was taking a knife to a sheeps throat when i was in intermediate school so understanding the realities of life and death is matter of course but this thread has nothing to do with that.
    R93 and ebf like this.
    "You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down" Charlie Chaplin

Banned
    ok so talking of images etc, for a school project the DP googled "eeling" images. Have a look, not what i expected!!
    Bavarian_Hunter and Toby like this.

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by sneeze View Post
    Depends on your own personal standards. Some of the pics here could be an example of terminal performance for all the use it will be but others are just gore for the sake of gore. Putting up a pic of goat shot in the back end with entrails everywhere or a rabbit turned inside out proves nothing. Growing up on a farm I was taking a knife to a sheeps throat when i was in intermediate school so understanding the realities of life and death is matter of course but this thread has nothing to do with that.
    I seriously question the mindset in the taking of some photo's I have seen around.
    sneeze and ebf like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 7mm08Roks View Post
    ok so talking of images etc, for a school project the DP googled "eeling" images. Have a look, not what i expected!!
    haahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahaha...aweso me!
    Toby likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 338 View Post
    Stop looking
    Its not about looking or not looking, or about your right to post this shit. To me, its about respecting the animals we shoot.
    kiwijames likes this.

Its a fine line.
    For those genuinely interested in terminal performance of various projectiles at various impact velocitys(the velocity that actually matters) there is potential for a very good resource.

However it usually turns into a gore competition as have the other threads in this vein.

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Tapatalk 2
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Its a fine line.
    For those genuinely interested in terminal performance of various projectiles at various impact velocitys(the velocity that actually matters) there is potential for a very good resource.

However it usually turns into a gore competition as have the other threads in this vein.

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Tapatalk 2
    Agreed. Terminal performance should be of interest to hunters because it goes hand in hand with a clean kill. The odd educational pic even.
    Random photos without text of blood, guts and hinds shot in the face go hand in hand with bad taste.
    Last edited by Tahr; 13-08-2013 at 06:05 PM.
    ebf likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BRADS View Post
    Like you.have never been apart of those threads mate? Or has your short term memory left you.

Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    Like you.have never been apart of those threads mate? Or has your short term memory left you.
    Short term memory lose mate,
    I wasn't having a go at you I just think that shit makes us look worse than threads with dead animals.
    Do we really need people looking in thinking that we are all sexually deprived homos??
    But as Thar has said we need show some respect for the animals we hunt.
    At the end of the day it is still a hunting forum,
    ebf likes this.

R93
    You seriously think that some random everyday person that is not into hunting, would be more offended by the obvious banter and jokes, no matter the content or topic, than viewing numerous images, showing animals blown to bits, like there are in this thread?

Yep it is a hunting and shooting site. Dead animal pics are to be expected. Pics showing what some of us think is a total lack of respect for animals lean it more IMHO, to just a shooting site.