Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: anyone doing anything exciting for the xmas break!

Hey Neckshot chuck up some pics of those wee heartbreakers of yours doing some good work and twoshotkill I expect to see some vids of the race!! Good luck man, you'll have a blast!
    Neckshot likes this.
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Caretaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    Milking a mates cows for ten or twelve days thats my break fucked! but ill get extra cash!!!!!! over xmas and get to take my boys out in the arvo's to shift cows etc so theyll love that.All the best to my foum brother's over this period.
    Dont despair Neckshot, we will send you nice deer pictures, deer relaxing, deer feeding, old deer, new deer, deer everywhere, sorry your working through it all
    Neckshot likes this.
    A big fast bullet beats a little fast bullet every time

Quote Originally Posted by 7mmsaum View Post
    Dont despair Neckshot, we will send you nice deer pictures, deer relaxing, deer feeding, old deer, new deer, deer everywhere, sorry your working through it all
    Jase isn't telling you something, Andrew.......
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

I've got family stuff for xmas with my fam and then the missus family and then off hunting with Hart Hunter for a few days down near Gippsland. The girls weren't happy but there's no point wasting a free holiday!
    Dougie likes this.

Well, today was my final day at the office. Even though my last day is officially the 31st January, I'm still being paid despite not being there (choice). So, I'm sitting at home nursing a cold bottle of 1664

Good on ya De La Rey, what you reckon about the weather this weekend? Worth the risk for the campsite? Should be heading out to Whananaki tomorrow for the next 2 weeks but weather report is looking a bit dodgy!

Good news is my Chrony should be here sometime this weekend so something else for us to play with when we go for a shoot!
    "Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence."

Quote Originally Posted by Spudattack View Post
    Good on ya De La Rey, what you reckon about the weather this weekend? Worth the risk for the campsite? Should be heading out to Whananaki tomorrow for the next 2 weeks but weather report is looking a bit dodgy!

Good news is my Chrony should be here sometime this weekend so something else for us to play with when we go for a shoot!
    Haha, you have to take the good with the bad where camping's concerned. I'd say don't go but that'd be for my own purely selfish, shooting reasons Hey speaking of which - what's the best place to buy ammunition from up here? (Best = cheapest).

I'm after 7.62x51mm and 7.62x39mm specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
    Hey Neckshot chuck up some pics of those wee heartbreakers of yours doing some good work and twoshotkill I expect to see some vids of the race!! Good luck man, you'll have a blast!
    I will try strap a camera to the rollcage for ya.... think it will be tricky trying to take photos on the way especialy when the jurney will only last less that 60 seconds!
    Dougie likes this.

That's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by De la Rey View Post
    Haha, you have to take the good with the bad where camping's concerned. I'd say don't go but that'd be for my own purely selfish, shooting reasons Hey speaking of which - what's the best place to buy ammunition from up here? (Best = cheapest).

I'm after 7.62x51mm and 7.62x39mm specifically.
    Not a lot to choose from up here, I normally go and speak to Brad at H&F and he gives me a good deal, not as cheap as scouting auckland but I can't be bothered to hunt around to save $5, and they look after me there so I try and support them as much as possible.
    Think they have the Barnaul 7.62x39, not sure what 308 as i haven't looked too closely!
    "Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence."

Cool bru, I'll hit him up and say "Numzane sent me" just to see the look on his face

What's the sitrep re camping?

Quote Originally Posted by De la Rey View Post
    Cool bru, I'll hit him up and say "Numzane sent me" just to see the look on his face

What's the sitrep re camping?
    Haha, he won't have a clue what you talking about!

Not sure yet, think the girls are making a call tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
    That's what she said
    And i wasnt allowed a camera on that jurney!

Banned
    Thats fine............

Banned
    yep will do