Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: culling goats

Your selfie was photo bombed by a deer poking its tongue out....oh hang on ?
    chainsaw and Steve123 like this.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

In the mean time, Nelson council award a contract worth $20 K to heli culler on a block that is closed to the rec hunters, on the basis that it is a water catchment area.
    Block is 4700 hectare. Cull tally; 136 goats. 41 deer. 4 pigs.
    No meat recovery apparently, so left to rot into said water catchment
    Company have been awarded a 3 year contract.
    veitnamcam likes this.
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    I read the article in the Herald last week and thought it to be alot of fuss about nothing but typically for this snow flake and marshmallow world we live in today people have become offended and others have been quick to offer to review the position and give up our liberties to appease the ever increasing soft cock, bunny loving, tree hugging, trendy leftie, vocal greenie element within the global community. These fuck knuckles that are ruining the world for those of us with our feet grounded in reality need to be banned from procreation so that within one generation sanity and normalcy can be restored to the world. In the meantime just ignore the pricks or even better still, be that good neighbour and drop off a slaughtered animal on their doorstep out of the kindness of your heart.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

The problem is all the "the ever increasing soft cock, bunny loving, tree hugging, trendy leftie, vocal greenie element within the global community" are the cunt's who have infested the education system. Sometime's I think PolPot may have had a few ok idea's.
    chainsaw likes this.

Infested all right, children are being indoctrinated by these "gender-neutral" lunatics.

Hi I'm Larry, I'm non-binary, please don't call me a boy or a man, he or him. I self identify as a cucumber.
    chainsaw and Moa Hunter like this.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Infested all right, children are being indoctrinated by these "gender-neutral" lunatics.

Hi I'm Larry, I'm non-binary, please don't call me a boy or a man, he or him. I self identify as a cucumber.
    Welcome to the sensitive souls support meeting Larry. Please do not say or do anything to upset anyone. Ha ha ha ha
    Preacher likes this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
    I think it is very different as this is a forum dedicated to hunting and shooting. If someone joined this forum only to start shit they probably wouldn't get far.
    Haven't had Facebook myself for many years (and couldn't care less) so only see the shite 2nd hand.
    Point was more along the lines of so many people getting slammed for posting on "major" social media platforms and these people still put kills up etc. Seems daft to myself
    Oops. I feel nearly outed. Now, I'd better take that HPS link off my profile...
    An itch ... is ... a desire to scratch

@Cordite, nah shit stirring is still good, keeps people honest.

However a vegan, animal rights, anti gun activist joining a hunting and shooting forum solely to provoke won't get far.

Well I fucken hope not.

Banned
    I agree with every posting on here, no arguments from me. What I take out of the newspaper article however is that any time that I post a photo of a dead animal from now on I will write about how everyone at home is looking forward to those delicious Billy Goat flavoured and scented sausages and how every part will be used etc. For me there is a lesson here about what we say and the image we create. I don't have to believe it all myself, I just have to provide a 'Politically correct/acceptable' statement. @Rushy I'll use a timeless analogy for you : It's a bit like chatting up a bird,you don't tell her what your real thoughts and intentions are - that you just want to pin her to the sheets and make a trophy out of her - that will cause outrage - no tell her that it's late and if she stays she will be massaged, cared for, receive breakfast in bed and every part of her lovely body will be put to good use and appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by planenutz View Post

we must blame those of you in your 30's and 40's. I say this because those of us in our 50's clearly don't agree with it and nobody I talk to condones these notions. Horrifically, I'm probably now old-school and out-dated

It will be the demise of humanity.

Being mid 30s I am horrendously offended by this statement.... (not really). Being mid 30s but feel like I was born a generation too late I absolutely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Moa Hunter View Post
    I agree with every posting on here, no arguments from me. What I take out of the newspaper article however is that any time that I post a photo of a dead animal from now on I will write about how everyone at home is looking forward to those delicious Billy Goat flavoured and scented sausages and how every part will be used etc. For me there is a lesson here about what we say and the image we create. I don't have to believe it all myself, I just have to provide a 'Politically correct/acceptable' statement. @Rushy I'll use a timeless analogy for you : It's a bit like chatting up a bird,you don't tell her what your real thoughts and intentions are - that you just want to pin her to the sheets and make a trophy out of her - that will cause outrage - no tell her that it's late and if she stays she will be massaged, cared for, receive breakfast in bed and every part of her lovely body will be put to good use and appreciated
    Smooth. Just don't publicly post pictures of her pinned to the bed and you be alright. Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Welcome to the sensitive souls support meeting Larry. Please do not say or do anything to upset anyone. Ha ha ha ha
    I'll be sure not to interfere with anyone's safe space at the SSS meeting. And I will not trigger anyone or set off micro-aggression's, I will sit in the corner and face the wall like a real cucumber would, behaving in a gender-neutral manner.
    Moa Hunter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moa Hunter View Post
    Maybe good PR to follow up the posting of the trophy selfie (you, the killed animal, the rifle - one happy family picture) with pictures of the meat ready to go into the freezer. I believe many don't fully appreciate just how much meat you can get from one deer or goat.
    An itch ... is ... a desire to scratch

You remember that post the other day about the hippy dippy vegan bunny hugging douche bags who moved into the valley while we were away? A couple of them have started taking a shortcut up my boundary fence, with their handbag dogs, causing canine WW3 when my “fighting dogs” as they were called were snarled at by pink bow wearing poodles. The subsequent deterrent certainly ruffled a few tie dye feathers. But it worked! The one neighbour said ooohh, you made the one child-of-hippy cry inconsolably for days... When my son actually found out on the school bus who is was that cried, she was 16 and known to secretly indulge in KFC!

I love winding up social justice warriors. So satisfying. It is fast becoming my favourite pastime outside of hunting and fishing. Its soooo easy and rewarding.

tikka, mikee, kidmac42 and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyblown View Post
    You remember that post the other day about the hippy dippy vegan bunny hugging douche bags who moved into the valley while we were away? A couple of them have started taking a shortcut up my boundary fence, with their handbag dogs, causing canine WW3 when my “fighting dogs” as they were called were snarled at by pink bow wearing poodles. The subsequent deterrent certainly ruffled a few tie dye feathers. But it worked! The one neighbour said ooohh, you made the one child-of-hippy cry inconsolably for days... When my son actually found out on the school bus who is was that cried, she was 16 and known to secretly indulge in KFC!

I love winding up social justice warriors. So satisfying. It is fast becoming my favourite pastime outside of hunting and fishing. Its soooo easy and rewarding.

Go the Staffys
    Forgotmaboltagain+1