Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: Do we get any after-sale service ?

Quote Originally Posted by mcche171 View Post
    Hi @Bedaar - sorry I am not part of the service/warranty team and am away on leave with COVID so have not heard about this. However i have just logged into the work system and have seen the job notes for your rifle (im guessing it is a Sako S20 308??) if so, the team loaded the magazine 3 times and tried to replicate the noted problem in our bullet trap without success. This is why it would have been sent back to the retailer.

However, as guesture of goodwill, I will arrange to have a new magazine sent to you free of charge. Hopfully this sorts any further issues.

Thanks

Henry
    Top man that is super sharp with his mahi.

Goodluck with the recovery boss
    Tahr, veitnamcam, Barefoot and 8 others like this.
    Bay Tyres-Driving the best deal since ages ago

Quote Originally Posted by Bedaar View Post
    So let me be clear:

The intention was only to share my experience. And hopefully save somebody some trouble down the road.

All the info was given.

What exactly is the issue ? Feeding issue / dropping rounds

What has been done by the retailer ? Nothing after thy send rifle to importer they refused to give any further feedback/advice or comment

What has been done by the importer/manufacturer ? The issue was shown to the store and on return from importer re confirmed in the store. Importer say nothing wrong.

Why is this unacceptable ? I would say because the only thing I would have loved was to get some after-sale service for the large amount of $ spend?

I hope this helps those wo want to know the specifics. Although we can spend all our time and money fighting a battle my real question is why are we not getting any service?

Apologies to all those that feel this wasted there time.
    You'll find thats user error not a fault with the sako....

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    veitnamcam and superdiver like this.

Yes I have to agree, sounds like a wind up to me too. Doesn't seem keen to get it sorted just bag an unnamed shop about an unnamed problem. My spidey sense is tingling

Quote Originally Posted by Flyblown View Post
    Good chance you’re being played fellas.

It’s a sad fact of life that we are surrounded by full on weirdos. The whole approach to this thread feels off.
    @Bedaar, sorry mate if this is a genuine problem but do you understand that we’ve had so much shit here from fuck wits over the last couple of years that some of us are pretty cynical about low post count posters starting threads that can spark up old animosities.

So here’s a suggestion. If you are genuine, please film a short video of your problem with the rifle and posted on here so we can see what you are on about.

If you don’t do this then I am going to assume you’re just another retard with an axe to grind.
    keengunNic and yeah_na_missed like this.

Doesn't add up, problems AFTER 10 to 20 rounds when it uses either 5 or 10 round mags.

A glimmer of hope

Good day Henry,

I want to say thanks for taking the time to investigate. Your response and efforts give me hope that there is still people out there willing to walk the extra mile for their customers and lifelong brand supporters.

The cartridge (Sake pro hunter) not pushing far enough up in the magazine (5) and then being missed by the receiver on closure was demonstrated in the shop and I did replicate it again on return.

The store had no concern or interest in the fact that I could replicate the problem and their only real response was ”Importer could not find the fault”

My biggest disappointment was the fact that I received a blank stare and no further actions or even words except for ”Sorry we can’t help”

I have also had some time on hand lately and decided to put the experience behind me and are now in the market for something new, from anywhere but the Gun dealer in the City.

Think the one thing we can take away from this is to maybe contact customers and discuss the issue with them while investigating as it seems a decent discussion between the three parties might have resolved the problem.

I thank you for your kind offer and hope that next time I run into a problem (fingers crossed) I will come across somebody like you, who actually takes 5 min to investigate the customers concerns.

Your company should be proud of you! But not proud of the way they delt with this one.

Kind regards,

Peter
    Last edited by Bedaar; 26-03-2022 at 04:29 PM.

Is there a new firearms shop in town called "gun dealer in the city" ?
    yeah_na_missed likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mcche171 View Post
    Hi @Bedaar - sorry I am not part of the service/warranty team and am away on leave with COVID so have not heard about this. However i have just logged into the work system and have seen the job notes for your rifle (im guessing it is a Sako S20 308??) if so, the team loaded the magazine 3 times and tried to replicate the noted problem in our bullet trap without success. This is why it would have been sent back to the retailer.

However, as guesture of goodwill, I will arrange to have a new magazine sent to you free of charge. Hopfully this sorts any further issues.

Thanks

Henry

Good day Henry,

I want to say thanks for taking the time to investigate. Your response and efforts give me hope that there is still people out there willing to walk the extra mile for their customers and lifelong brand supporters.

The cartridge (Sake pro hunter) not pushing far enough up in the magazine (5) and then being missed by the receiver on closure was demonstrated in the shop and I did replicate it again on return.

The store had no concern or interest in the fact that I could replicate the problem and their only real response was ”Importer could not find the fault”

My biggest disappointment was the fact that I received a blank stare and no further actions or even words except for ”Sorry we can’t help”

I have also had some time on hand lately and decided to put the experience behind me and are now in the market for something new, from anywhere but the Gun dealer in the City.

Think the one thing we can take away from this is to maybe contact customers and discuss the issue with them while investigating as it seems a decent discussion between the three parties might have resolved the problem.

I thank you for your kind offer and hope that next time I run into a problem (fingers crossed) I will come across somebody like you, who actually takes 5 min to investigate the customers concerns.

Your company should be proud of you! But not proud of the way they delt with this one.

Kind regards,

Peter

Hi Peter

No problem at all. Sounds like comms at both WHSL and Store could have been better. Although not my team, i shall pass it on to their manager and talk to the store as well.

Offer stands for the new mag tho. Ill PM you to get details and get it sent direct on Monday.

Cheers
    tetawa, Micky Duck, dannyb and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntfisheat View Post
    'I have also had some time on hand lately and decided to put the experience behind me and are now in the market for something new, from anywhere but the Gun dealer in the City.

You have not one ounce of courage. Still talking in riddles. There are four gunshops in Christchurch. Grow some balls.
    Maybe Jaffa city, long way from Pukeohe to Christchurch, but who knows.
    rugerman likes this.

I'm leaning towards removing a few words which leaves Gun.........City but I'm not an expert on solving riddles so who knows. Why is it a secret if a store is shit?
    Micky Duck likes this.

Wouldn’t provide any helpful info to the thread. Spoke in riddles. Obviously didn’t go down all avenues available to have the issue sorted (less creating more issues in this thread). Decides one day later from starting the thread that it’s all ok and has moved on. What the hecka.
    veitnamcam, 199p, rugerman and 1 others like this.

Who cares any more just let him wallow in his own crapulance. It didn't really sound like he wanted to get it sorted, just have a sook sook and for someone to call him a wambulance

Quote Originally Posted by Huntfisheat View Post
    'I have also had some time on hand lately and decided to put the experience behind me and are now in the market for something new, from anywhere but the Gun dealer in the City.

You have not one ounce of courage. Still talking in riddles. There are four gunshops in Christchurch. Grow some balls.

maybe nz english is not his first language and he is using auto translate on a phone so big finger small button to compound errors

If correct his location is pukekohe, nowhere near crimechurch but that may be wrong too.

This thread is ten minutes of my life I will never get back.
    tetawa, rugerman, BRADS and 2 others like this.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.