Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Free Range

Quote Originally Posted by Friwi View Post
    Remind me of an American video, sponsored by bow tech. That american dude get flown over the southern alps in a chopper, they spot a good thar, scared him and make sure he stays in gully where the only way is down.
    The chopper pilot drop the bow hunter and camera crew at bottom of gully, then fly back up and push that poor thar down to
    The guy with the bow ,he shot it, in the head and kills it. And he claims the animal being truly free range.
    I ll let you guys be the judges of that as well!
    Ahhh grey area there friwi while the animal is a wild animal and it's being shot in its natural environment, morels and ethics make this "hunt" unethical, but if that's what he wanted that's what he got, we all know it's wrong and most of us would like to punch him in the face, for the way he treated a great and very proud animal..... Once again it may be free and wild but I wouldn't call it hunting just shooting