Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

GREAT service from Seekins Precision USA

Hi Team
    I am always the first one to complain about service,but as per title above GREAT service from Seekins Precision USA
    I order a Seekins Precision rifle stock and bottom metal plate ,because I changed the rifle stock to a chassis style.No the rifle is to heavy for hunting.I received confirmation from Kevin about a rifle stock/bottom metal plate and price for the unit.
    With different timelines and emails between Kevin and myself,about how and when I can make a payment. I tried to make payment with my credit card and the USA bank did not recognize my Q Card,after a week of emails forward between myself and Kevin again , I decided to do I bank transfer, 2 days later the bank sent a email to says I have the wrong account and my bank refunded me.
    Now it has been a month with not a step closer to my rifle stock.Which was all my doing.
    Today I received a call from Kevin with good news.He said that he will send the rifle ,bottom metal plate with NO CHARGE and as a claim replacement.
    That made my day with great joy,not because of the money I saved but because of the service of going the extra mile with a customer.
    Great service Seekins Precision USA