Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree276Likes

Thread: Has 1080 by kill struck again

Also it's fucking pouring and my truck is in the shop and I have to plan a trip to Fiordland tomorrow otherwise I'd be outdoors doing things rather than posting about posting, which is the worst kind of posting

Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    actually I'm the opposite of a control freak, I don't like moderating stuff and threads like this fill my email inbox up with messages like "REPORTED POST ON NZHS FORUM BY <some whiner>" which I prefer not to deal with so it's easier not to have the thread, cheers.
    Fair enough @gimp is there a way it could work so it does not overburden the moderator team, yes 1080 is a heavy topic but if you could find a way for thread to work on the matter would be good for the mod team and members. you dont wont to sit there all day ready with the delete button when ever 1080 gets a mention. it will come up in a topic some where, tussock mentioned splitting posts when the subject changes direction. it would be much better to resolve a better way to manage it then telling members to fuck off.
    screamO likes this.

ebf
    Yeah, fair point about F&H being available for this type of "debate", only problem being that it is not sinking in with those that create these threads.

So, delete the threads, and if they keep appearing, delete the creators... Let the gimp unleash his button frenzy

Mods are damned if they do, damned if they don't. By banning the culprits you are just going to create martyrs and provide more fuel for the mod-haters on here. On the other hand, do you really want to create a sub-board where the lunatics can rant amongst themselves ?
    Spudattack and BRADS like this.
    Viva la Howa ! R.I.P. Toby | Black rifles matter... | #illegitimate_ute

Quote Originally Posted by ebf View Post

So, delete the threads, and if they keep appearing, delete the creators... Let the gimp unleash his button frenzy
    Deleting/banning posters doesn't always work....Guys just have a big cry....or text/contact mods until they are unbanned....

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Greg View Post
    Deleting/banning posters doesn't always work....Guys just have a big cry....or text/contact mods until they are unbanned....
    Because Brads is a good cunt and its good he's back
    shift14 and Aly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Who was talking about Brads ?

That language should get you told to pull your head in or banned . Some words should not be written on here.
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

Of course you weren't dear...

Good cunt is bad now happy? Cheer up cup cake

Of course you weren't dear...

Good cunt is bad now happy? Cheer up cup cake
    It is quite poor form. Very crass.

Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    It is quite poor form. Very crass.
    Out of interest what if any is the forum policy on offensive language/posts etc - a recent example

"Post 13 , line 4 , 4th word in........ there,s your answer, BITCH PIG, never met one that didn't wish she had a dick, the fact that she asked if you had a secure lock up in your vehicle when she knows you are NOT required to have one just goes to show the real attitude (bad day? maybe her husband ran off with her girlfriend ) ... "

It'd be nice if people would self moderate their language and not act like morons because I don't want to have to do it, but that's pretty extremely uncool

Sometimes it seems like there are more argumentative posts about whether or not 1080 threads should be banned than there are about 1080.
    Last edited by GravelBen; 04-02-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    We were told we were at peak oil production years ago and to expect oil prices to rise and rise and rise...... yet diesel is 2/3 the price it was a few months ago?
    Peak oil refers to conventional peak oil, its conventionally extracted oil from a "traditional oil well", think Saudi Arabia, it was 2005~2006. What has happened is US shale oil has produced 4mbpd masking the conventional decline, til now. However the shale drillers are going bankrupt or are stopping drilling due to the price collapse of the over-supply they created. So final peak oil including shale and Canadian tar is looking this year or next. What you will see is a rising price which when it gets to about 6% US GDP causes a recession and hence loss of demand causes the price to collapse. So what you will actually see probably a saw tooth effect and not a sustained high price. Oil has by the looks of it bottomed and is pushing $57 so your tank fill is going back up.
    Grim and veitnamcam like this.
    "I do not wish to be a pawn or canon fodder on the whims of MY Government"

Just the messenger here don't shoot me down. Some hunters in the area should know about this if it's not you move along too the next thread.

This 1080 drop (weather permitting) will take place Saturday 14th February - Makarora is at the head of Lake Wanaka and the drop zone covers both sides of State Highway Six. The dispersal area is next to the Makarora River, within 200m of SH6, and within 500m of the Cameron Flat camping ground.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Name:  10931625_10203741616765761_7042671200667457745_o.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  423.4 KB
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive