Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Hunting Magazine Collection For Sale

Hi team,

Not sure if this is right forum for this, let me know if I should be posting elsewhere. I have my hunting magazine collection for sale:

Rod & Rifle 43 copies - Sept/Oct 2014 - Nov/Dec 2021

NZ Hunter 42 copies from - April/May 2014 - Aug/Sept 2022

These are not complete sets as there are a few months missing. The copies are all in mint condition. You will need to pick up. Price $350. May put up on trademe. DM me if interested. I will hold off putting up on TM for a few days.

Cheers.

Might do the same - If anyone has a son/daughter who wants to get into hunting happy to give them away.......

I think you’re asking a bit much, even on TM you’ll struggle, like others have said, I couldn’t give my 4 banana boxes of magazines away

most of us have at least 3 banana boxes worth in garage.... but I keep buying them each month...
    75/15/10 black powder matters

I have a small stack in the garage. If you post which months you are missing I can have a look if I have them.
    I always think of taking a couple when I'm heading in to a hut but always forget.