Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mid Thomas

Mid Thomas

Any peeps had this Haast roar block and got any intel to share, looks like the ballot results are out,

Yes we had it a couple years ago, there’s a good campsite mid block by the river. Boys shot 2 deer true left below camp. Windrow creek worth a look, flat opposite it my mate saw a really good stag. We spent the first couple of days on the tops then got Scott to flick us down to the valley, if the weather was good I’d be tempted to spend the week on the tops depending on if any Waro has been going on.
    Shut up, get out & start pushing!

Thanks Mate, roll of the dice with the weather would dictate the hunting, looks like the Mataketake tops are the edge of the latest 1080 drop.