Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: NZ Hunter Adventures - the mightly Landsborough - Summit to Sea!

Great show. To steep for me. Aweome scenary and climbing skills. Can't be easy to climb those inclines with the size packs you guys carry. Thanks for making a fantastic show.
    mikee, deer243 and Eastern Wander like this.

That was a great show, you guys certainly have a head for heights, the scenery is stunning, was in Baker Stream in 2013 and that was steep enough but nothing like what you guys do. Look forward to the rest of the shows, great work keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by GregD View Post
    This is always a juggling act, but simply as you say, the sponsors pay for the show - the viewers don't - so without the sponsors and the promotion they demand for their products, we couldn't produce it. And rest assured, demand they do! We only use and endorse gear we believe in.
    Let's just say, we're not getting rich making NZ Hunter Adventures, far from it. We need to generate more income from the Show to continue making it, so unfortunately that means we will be endorsing, name dropping and talking about the gear that we use.
    Commercial reality I'm afraid.
    Fair enough, thanks for the response.
    KiwiinSeattle likes this.

I think that as a point of difference the show features a lot of the scenery and efforts we as hunters put in to get our animals/trophies.
    Much better than just a mag dumping animal dropping show imho.
    Keep it up guys.
    paddygonebush and mikee like this.
    Life is natures way of keeping meat fresh

An excellent TV show.

Really enjoy the restraint shown, proves to non hunters its not about random killing.
    cambo likes this.

Watched last night. Absolute congrats to Duleys and H&F for this series. I hunted the top end of the Karangarua and Troyte in mid 60's but no way could I handle it now. It is great to see you fellows demonstrating the brilliant opportunities available in our country and showing so very well the techniques you use. Hearty congratulations
    tetawa likes this.