Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Sika show 2019

Yep good to meet Bobba and Mrs Bobba for lunch with Woody and friends, met a few other known, bought stuff all. Talked to heaps of like minded on the state of the nation. Shot the National MP between the eyes, but good on him for attending, ACT was there, talked with COFLO guys and Andrew from Antique Arms and others including the boys from DPT, plenty of cunstables walking around, started at 9am got back to Kinloch at 5pm
    Enjoyable day
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Be a no go this year. Boy had a shoot today and I’ve a tangi to go to tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name:  68CBEA70-3821-4CF3-9952-F0FFE4B57CC0.jpeg
Views: 610
Size:  2.53 MB

Set this up with the team, some new publications on offer this year with a great new book on Jack Luttrell. I also put two n two together and met ChrisW at the coffee cart. Nice guy with great taste in firearms. (M10) He’s got the same last name so hardly a surprise really.
    "That is ever the way of the Highlander. He alters like a clear pool to every mood of the sky, so that the shallow observer knows not how deep the waters are."

Today Sunday. $100 to COLFO, told National Party they folded quicker than a Wallaby prop. They had their chance, and are now politicking for votes.
    Quick hello to ACT.

Picked up old mates 10 ptr.

Name:  1A756AEB-F3D7-4EFC-8A6D-97BE72DB5608.jpeg
Views: 727
Size:  4.45 MB

B

Quote Originally Posted by shift14 View Post
    Today Sunday. $100 to COLFO, told National Party they folded quicker than a Wallaby prop. They had their chance, and are now politicking for votes.
    Quick hello to ACT.

Picked up old mates 10 ptr.

Attachment 121059

B
    I don't think they had a choice really...political suicide

Best part of the show was seeing that the Pulsar Axion range is coming way down in price...the new Pulsar Axion XM30S will be $3400...
    The salesman reckoned they had been really reliable but admitted he didn't handle the warranty stuff. He said that people had found the Key display a bit low definition.

Apparently the 2 biggest cunts on here lol Philipo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman View Post
    Yes exactly, I had a good chat to a couple of Nat MP & I also commented that it's good to see that they are finally pulling finger, but yes they would of be ripped apart by the pubic & media if they had gone against the first semi ban

As for Corfo, why did they have a farken 50BMG & other machine guns on their stand ? What is wrong with these dick heads, It was a "hunting expo" fuk me no wonder we're getting roasted by general Joe public & the media when are we going to get proper professional representation for honest law abiding firearm owners.
    Fisherman, GWH, chainsaw and 1 others like this.
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Philipo View Post
    Yes exactly, I had a good chat to a couple of Nat MP & I also commented that it's good to see that they are finally pulling finger, but yes they would of be ripped apart by the pubic & media if they had gone against the first semi ban

As for Corfo, why did they have a farken 50BMG & other machine guns on their stand ? What is wrong with these dick heads, It was a "hunting expo" fuk me no wonder we're getting roasted by general Joe public & the media when are we going to get proper professional representation for honest law abiding firearm owners.
    Agree about the machine guns. It wasn't a very good look on TV and it made me cringe. There is no chance of normalising that sort of weapon for the general public and it just appeared as attempting to "cock a snoop". Not that smart in my book really.
    Philipo, GWH, 6x47 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    Agree about the machine guns. It wasn't a very good look on TV and it made me cringe. There is no chance of normalising that sort of weapon for the general public and it just appeared as attempting to "cock a snoop". Not that smart in my book really.
    Ill tell you what did look good on TV though:

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-...t-hunting-show

Did you see that bloke at the start having a look at that rifle? Pretty handsome looking fella and those hands looked so supple...

Saw another forum member making a faceless appearance in there also
    Philipo, 7mmsaum, Shootm and 2 others like this.
    270 is a harmonic divisor number[1]
    270 is the fourth number that is divisible by its average integer divisor[2]
    270 is a practical number, by the second definition
    The sum of the coprime counts for the first 29 integers is 270
    270 is a sparsely totient number, the largest integer with 72 as its totient
    Given 6 elements, there are 270 square permutations[3]
    10! has 270 divisors
    270 is the smallest positive integer that has divisors ending by digits 1, 2, …, 9.

MSL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    Ill tell you what did look good on TV though:

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-...t-hunting-show

Did you see that bloke at the start having a look at that rifle? Pretty handsome looking fella and those hands looked so supple...

Saw another forum member making a faceless appearance in there also
    The guy that looked about 30 and in peak physical condition?
    Philipo and Ryan_Songhurst like this.

GWH
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    Yes I can't help but think that with just this organization in our corner we don't have a lot of hope :-(
    Philipo likes this.

Apparently the 2 biggest cunts on here lol Philipo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MSL View Post
    The guy that looked about 30 and in peak physical condition?
    Blahahahahaha fuck that's made me night
    7mmsaum likes this.
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

I think if they wanted to make a better presentation then maybe some nice DG caliber rifles and long range rigs would have been better. Things hunters care about and are seen as hunting rifles to the general public.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman View Post
    I absolutely do not agree. Whilst the National Party did need to support a review of firearms legislation to be seen as empathetic toward what occurred on 15th March, it should have brought a moderating influence to the hysteria created by the CoL and vocally opposed the undemocratic process that saw poorly written legislation enacted. There was zero threat to the Christchurch and wider New Zealand community the very minute that the Police arrested Brenton Tarrant and there was no need for urgency and definitely no need to abandon democratic process. The actions of all parties that voted in favour of the so called first tranche legislation has done nothing whatsoever to make any New Zealand citizen safer.
    kiwijames, GWH, Maca49 and 8 others like this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Philipo View Post

Andrew from the NZ Antique Arms was also on that stand, I had no prob, there a people in NZ who collect these items and are being compromised as well. These guys have a lot more to lose and there interests are saving history for NZ! You have tomorrow to become a bonafided cartridge collector, make sure you register with your local AO!!! Many of use have collections!!
    mikee likes this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough