Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Thiefs!

Quote Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
    Our neighbours tractor got stolen years ago,these wanks on 'p' crashed their ute and flogged the neighbours tractor.
    Drove up the road in the stolen tractor and it was idling on the edge of a cliff when the boys in blue turned up.
    Neighbours wife rings us before the blue got there,woke us up at 3am. Next minute her hubby was up here asking how to load the sons pumpaction shotgun.........farkn exciting but scary.

Tractor saved, thief caught and he got a broken collar bone from the butt of the shot gun. No charges were made on the farmer.
    Happy days
    If god didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of food.

Mate of mine in Auckland bought a Ferrari 458 Spider just recently. Couple of weeks ago he left his briefcase sitting on the passenger seat. You can guess what happened. Side window broken and briefcase nicked (business papers in it only).

Police response.....hope you've got insurance. Report taken and that's it.

$8,000 repair bill. My mate is not a happy chappie.

I hate f###ing thiefs, you catch em you smash em,you get done,they get free feeds and a fu##n flat screen TV to watch.
    Aint life just sweet eh.

Sorry to hear about the Luke.Had plenty stuff taken before.

Hey if you and your vehicle are up to date-lay an information complaint at police shop with photos from shop saying looked like these. Does sweet FA, apart from maybe they might turn up- then you can get em back.

If you are financial enough camera idea is good-can use it elsewhere as well.
    If you find who it is there are a number of other govt agencies more proactive in their jobs with the right wording of info.

otherwise can you weld the next set on?

Would be interesting to hear what some of the south african, and argentine forum members do in their own countries.
    Pet lion tied to the bullbar maybe

How about shipping them to Brazil their prisons look nice

P38
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty Henry View Post
    How about shipping them to Brazil their prisons look nice
    I like it.

We could pay the Brazilians to look after our prisoners and save 3/4 the current cost of locking them up here.

Sounds like a win win situation to me.

Now I just need to hook up as a consultant to the Minister of justice and we can get this cost saving endeavour under way.

Cheers
    Pete

I saw a cartoon some years back when they restarted live exports of sheep to the middle east. It was about the same time they were looking at using shipping containers to use as cells for an expanding prison population. The minister of justices says " The PM says we can house crims in containers. The minister of trade says" The PM says we can start live exports again" then they both look at each other and imagine a container ship full of crims (destination middle east) and both say" Now there's a good idea....!"

Like the Australians pay other countries to keep the boat people off their shores?

Have we stooped so low as to appear Australian?

Quote Originally Posted by P38 View Post
    I like it.

We could pay the Brazilians to look after our prisoners and save 3/4 the current cost of locking them up here.

Sounds like a win win situation to me.

Now I just need to hook up as a consultant to the Minister of justice and we can get this cost saving endeavour under way.

Cheers
    Pete

There was a good one a few years back in Hawkes Bay.
    Some low life were persistently breaking into cars at The Gums up Puketitiri. In fact, we copped it once while up there.

The story goes two hunters left their car there on dusk and headed up the track. Ten mins on, they realised they'd left something in the car and headed back only to find two parasites breaking into the vehicle. The perps got a -serious- beating and the cops were happy to turn a blind eye. Far better outcome that the so-called "justice system" would ever dish out.
    Scouser and Frogfeatures like this.

had some clowns attempt to break into a neighbours truckat 2 am a few years ago.
    advice to theives -dont enter a culde sac in a noisy car with two of you twats sitting out back windows.
    Missus couldnt sleep -hot night -went t oopen bedroomwindow and bingo -naughty boywith screwdriver is attempting to break rear window lock on surf with screwdriver
    advice to thieves -watch for fucking curtains moving ok-could be eyes behind them.
    missus gets on phone to cops -i wakes up takes seat at other window watching cretins with interest

advice to thieves -dont fucking run when two cop cars &dog wagon come hurtling into the street like george custer and 7th cavalry. to the dickhead who tried to hide around the corner as a very large cop threatened to let loose a dog who apparently "hasnt had its tea yet son". you cant walk toward a cop claiming to have just got up when you cant tell him what bloody bed /houseyouve just come out of and youre sweating like a schoolboy with his first hustler centerfold!.Also police dogs are trained to bite and fucking good at it(im told)

anyhow coppers have luvly boy sitting in the gutter outside our place pleading his innocence when out walks me and mum-I point out this cretins screwdriver Lying under neighbours truck and all the other sordid details as cretins arsehole threatens to pop out of his mouth he so gutted!

soooo- carloads of imbeciles are carted off to CHCH central for processing .turns out they were wanted for a few in our area.their flash"sacked out"machine ids left sitting in our street.
    they send ?girlfirends to pick it up later in the day(well I think they were some type of female).

OH FUCk- gone is the flash big stereo and assorted flashharry goodies and sitting in the window is a sign

"This wagon belongs to car theives"
    "feel free to help yourselves"
    signwritng services by residents

needless to say after a very picturesque haka type dance and some high volume colourful words , sack of shit and its rescuers took of at high speed ,never to be seen again.

very few thefts in our street -wonder why???
    would i do it again -In a fucking heartbeat
    Bryan, 308 and Frogfeatures like this.

Beginning to wonder what I have let myself in for, mate of mine comes home to find his neighbour skinning a ewe lamb in the field and another shot, for some reason the neighbour thinks this is ok as he needed some meat, is this common in North land.

ebf
    Quote Originally Posted by ExPoh75 View Post
    Mate of mine in Auckland bought a Ferrari 458 Spider just recently. Couple of weeks ago he left his briefcase sitting on the passenger seat. You can guess what happened. Side window broken and briefcase nicked (business papers in it only).

Police response.....hope you've got insurance. Report taken and that's it.

$8,000 repair bill. My mate is not a happy chappie.
    What did your mate expect from the police ?

Flash car, valuables left in plain sight = asking for it...
    Savage1 likes this.
    Viva la Howa ! R.I.P. Toby | Black rifles matter... | #illegitimate_ute

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    Beginning to wonder what I have let myself in for, mate of mine comes home to find his neighbour skinning a ewe lamb in the field and another shot, for some reason the neighbour thinks this is ok as he needed some meat, is this common in North land.
    I take it that you ae somewhere in the UK? ( cos that's what you location states)
    Sadly we do have a poaching rustling scenario here in Middle Earth. Some just as bare faced as the example you give. To find a bit more, type

poachers

in the entry field at the top right of the screen for some examples

This was in NZ , not sayin exactly where, but northland

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    Like anything, its usually the minority that ruins in for everyone else. Probably more common for someone to blatantly do it up there than down here, but it happens everywhere regardless. Nowhere near as bad as the pikies back in UK tho I imagine....
    I'm drawn to the mountains and the bush, it's where life is clear, where the world makes the most sense.