Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Wild game meat for those who need it

Gone but not forgotten Gapped axe's Avatar
    Just bloody do it and keep quite about it. Your not doing it for any accolades, just helping people who may need a hand. I see absolutely no difference to this than giving meat away to friends or family. I’ve just done it and will again later in the week and stuff what anybody says.
    Woody, Steve123, woods223 and 1 others like this.
    "ars longa, vita brevis"

Quote Originally Posted by Gapped axe View Post
    Just bloody do it and keep quite about it. Your not doing it for any accolades, just helping people who may need a hand. I see absolutely no difference to this than giving meat away to friends or family. I’ve just done it and will again later in the week and stuff what anybody says.
    What he said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont give a fuck what MPI say, I just give it away! Friends, family, those in need. And usually I butcher it and vacuum pack it as well. The only thing I dont give away is the back steaks, thems for me.
    Woody and Steve123 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Husky1600 View Post
    I dont give a fuck what MPI say, I just give it away! Friends, family, those in need. And usually I butcher it and vacuum pack it as well. The only thing I dont give away is the back steaks, thems for me.
    You a Coaster? Yi well educated

speaking of venison watching the pommy jamie oliver &his tag along jimmy dougherty on Tv earlier in the week .theywere raving about deer in ewngland overruning farms ruining grass etcetc .
    typicall wosers get out yelling and screaming about people not eating vension needs more promotion

"better than all that farmed venison imported from new zealand"
    imagine those two dropped into fiordland with pack and rife for a bit of freerange puukka tukka! ringpieces would end up like dumptruck tyres!!
    ecven old superfit gordy ramsy found nz a bit of a challenge onhis recent programme altho he did manage to bowl a goat for kai!