Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Aimpoint or TRS-25?

Tjc
    How did you go about using youshop? Just read there restricted items and it's pretty much any type of scope or anything firearm related?

Quote Originally Posted by keenbloke View Post
    @Sideshow yeah I've read through a few of the posts and people are rating them. I've got the opportunity to have a play with one next weekend so after that I'll weigh it all up
    @keenbloke how did you get on?
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along
    I respect your beliefs but don't impose them on me.

@Sideshow unfortunately there was a bit of confusion and he had an Aimpoint, not a holosun. suffice to say I had a blast and now have an Aimpoint hahaha
    haven't had the chance to test out mine yet but will hopefully get to the range soon

Quote Originally Posted by keenbloke View Post
    @Sideshow unfortunately there was a bit of confusion and he had an Aimpoint, not a holosun. suffice to say I had a blast and now have an Aimpoint hahaha
    haven't had the chance to test out mine yet but will hopefully get to the range soon
    we need an emoji that shrugs
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along
    I respect your beliefs but don't impose them on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow View Post
    we need an emoji that shrugs
    hahaha i was going for the cheshire grin

Quote Originally Posted by Tjc View Post
    How did you go about using youshop? Just read there restricted items and it's pretty much any type of scope or anything firearm related?
    Youshops rules state "Firearm parts are any piece of a firearm that is designed or intended to be an integral part of a firearm, regardless of whether it is in
    working condition. Firearm parts include, but are not limited to, the breech/chamber, stock/butt, magazine, silencer, barrel, bolt and
    trigger assembly."

NOT optics.

Bought it on Amazon, used my youshop address. When it got there they asked what it grouped under and I said golf rangefinder. no bother. BUYUSA also works.
    keenbloke likes this.

Tjc
    Quote Originally Posted by scottrods View Post
    Youshops rules state "Firearm parts are any piece of a firearm that is designed or intended to be an integral part of a firearm, regardless of whether it is in
    working condition. Firearm parts include, but are not limited to, the breech/chamber, stock/butt, magazine, silencer, barrel, bolt and
    trigger assembly."

NOT optics.

Bought it on Amazon, used my youshop address. When it got there they asked what it grouped under and I said golf rangefinder. no bother. BUYUSA also works.
    If you go under there full prohibited list it does mention red dot sights, holographic sights and scopes etc but thanks, I guess some things like that may have a primary use on a firearm but would also be used as sights on industrial equipment etc so might give that a go.

Cheers