Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree1019Likes

Thread: AR Photo Only Thread

Glu
    Conditions on mine are what ever legal shooting activities I would like to do . Never had crap like that when I applied for my " E-cat " 20 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Banana View Post
    You have conditions of use placed on your endorsement?
    In my application I put that I wanted to use for any lawful purpose that may interest me as well as club shooting and competition use. Target practice etc. But my application came back accepted for competition using large capacity mags. Arms officer said if I want to use it for goat culling at some later stage to give him a ring and he would get it changed as a condition of use. Fuck the hysteria so I bought an A cat AR and use the MSSA at range shoots.
    I have recently seen a document at a hunting and fishing store circulated by the nz police regarding mssa as for range use only at a designated/certified range. WTF its not in law but that's what they are pushing for.

I would be interested to see that document. There basically isn't any such thing as a designated range for MSSA use. The range we use is just a regular rifle range.

Seriously though, if you have an endorsement, have the rifle properly tied to your endorsement, and you take it hunting, and somebody calls the cops, and the cop see's your endorsement, are they going to give a fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    I would be interested to see that document. There basically isn't any such thing as a designated range for MSSA use. The range we use is just a regular rifle range.

Seriously though, if you have an endorsement, have the rifle properly tied to your endorsement, and you take it hunting, and somebody calls the cops, and the cop see's your endorsement, are they going to give a fuck?
    I was shown the document before xmas at kerikeri H&F, when the salesman was telling me that you aren't allowed to use them anywhere but the range, I told him that was bullshit and then he produces this document given to them from the police. Next time im there I will ask for a copy of it. I know where you are coming from Bevis and I agree with you.
    steven likes this.

I would like a copy of that document.
    steven likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post

Most ppl will see "its black" and therefore its nasty even if it is an A cat, they wouldn't know a hi-cap mag if it was shoved up their rear.....sideways.
    "I do not wish to be a pawn or canon fodder on the whims of MY Government"

Does anyone out there have a Carbon fiber AR, could put up some pics, pretty please
    Thanks, Red.
    Muzzleloaders have big balls

As an AR photos only, follow few photos from my "upgraded" Stag Model 6.
    Somewhere here has photos of it as new, no "modifications.
    Enjoy! Or not.

Name:  IMG_7192.JPG
Views: 1112
Size:  567.0 KB

Name:  IMG_7193.JPG
Views: 1169
Size:  665.7 KB

Name:  IMG_7194.JPG
Views: 1210
Size:  424.8 KB

Name:  IMG_7195.JPG
Views: 1197
Size:  403.0 KB

Name:  IMG_7197.JPG
Views: 1122
Size:  549.4 KB

Name:  IMG_7198.JPG
Views: 1169
Size:  580.7 KB
    nzfubz, Beaker, grunzter and 1 others like this.

A sample of what happen after the overhaul done. Went to "relight" it and the results was not so bad.
    Centre target, 7 rounds of my "old bolt action" rifle handloads 65r Sierra Game King at 25meters, upper targets are with handloads but 69r Sierra Match King, a little better and could be even better if i was not in a hurry.

Cheers.

Name:  IMG_7200.JPG
Views: 1173
Size:  548.8 KB

Just about getting there with the new builds. Still need to find scope for .223, and fit a FA and mold a hand grip on the .300. Then it's onto suppressors.

300blk - 14.5", Aimpoint Pro with flip x6 magnifier, Rainier Select barrel, Geissele G2S trigger, Noveske upper and lower.

.223 - 14.5" barrel, Rainier Select barrel, Geissele G2S trigger, Rainier upper receiver, RRA lower reciever.

Keep umming and arring over selling my long, match barreled RRA upper... not sure how much use i'll have for 2 uppers in .223.
    dogmatix, Beavis, Scouser and 2 others like this.

P38
    Quote Originally Posted by foxhound View Post
    I was shown the document before xmas at kerikeri H&F, when the salesman was telling me that you aren't allowed to use them anywhere but the range, I told him that was bullshit and then he produces this document given to them from the police. Next time im there I will ask for a copy of it. I know where you are coming from Bevis and I agree with you.
    I listed amongst other things .... And any other lawful purpose on my E endorsement and hunt with a MSSA several times a month.

Remember we still live in a democracy not a police state.

Parliament makes the law and The judiciary interprets the law.

The High Court in a recent decision (Thumb Hole Stocks) has confirmed this...... The Police DO NOT make the Law ..... there job is to uphold the law and bring those responsible for breaking the law before the judiciary.

I also would like to see a copy of that document.

Cheers
    Pete
    jackson21 and Sasquatch like this.

Yeah I am constantly pissed off seeing the police pushing for stuff like this that has nothing to do with legislation. The whole "Arms code" is a crock of shit that means nothing in a court of law.

Few mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bryan, Grue, private Ryan and 5 others like this.

Here is my new 300 AAC Blackout build ready for a hiding and love afterwards lots of love. Any questions?

Any body got grenades?

Dam photos didn't upload! Hang on

Any body got grenades?