Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Best bino's

If you mamaged to break a pair alreadu, look for a brand with a good warranty. When i was looking at a few sets in a shop (Camt remember which one other than it was one of the cheaper ones) had a no questions return, guy at the shpp saod you could drive your truck over them and they would be replaced!

NO4
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyb View Post
    I have vanguard ed2s and they might be a little more than your budget but worth a look brilliant clarity and field of view.
    Worth a look $500 a8nt a lot when it comes to binos but it's still more than you wanna throw away.
    Go look at several pairs in your price range and see what works for you.
    A mate reasons bino's are like women,,ya gotta test drive a few before you find the ones that right,ha ha
    Just asking yre guys recommendations on which brands to try first

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk
    223nut and dannyb like this.
    Hot Barrels and tight lines

NO4
    Quote Originally Posted by 223nut View Post
    If you mamaged to break a pair alreadu, look for a brand with a good warranty. When i was looking at a few sets in a shop (Camt remember which one other than it was one of the cheaper ones) had a no questions return, guy at the shpp saod you could drive your truck over them and they would be replaced!
    I was out in the front that hit the kaweka's on Saturday slipped on a snow covered rock and ended up sitting waist deep in a stream my bino's were in there waist pouch as I assed over they took the brunt of the force and cracked the front lense then filled with water,,a sign to get my ass home cos as I walked back to my ute the snow really hit,(live and learn I guess)

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk
    Hot Barrels and tight lines

Ive got the vortex diamondbacks 10x42 for the price point they are really good. Looking to upgrade in the future to better glass
    NO4 likes this.

I have a pair of Vortex Diamondback 10 x 42 and value for money they are very good. I have picked up animals a lot quicker and a lot further away than I ever could with other binos. Obviously not comparable with Leica or Swaro's but bang for buck they are very good
    Aim small , miss small

I'm using a pair of Bushnell Legend M 10x42's and very impressed with their optical clarity as they have Prime ED glass and dielectric prism coatings. Locking diopter is a bonus as well.

Had a pair of Leupold Tioga 10x42 for a total of 6 days hunting before they broke . Got a refund and brought some Ziess Terra 10x42 .Love them ,crystal clear $750

+1 for the vortex. Decent optics and if you arse over and fuck em again they will replace them for free.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    NO4 likes this.