Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Boyds US$99 Special

Obviously it will be cheaper to get it in yourself? But the stock has to be sub $100USD. Considering the last jokers (on trade me) want circa $800nzd these are bloody well priced.

I wish I'd seen this post earlier so I could have gone full custom on it but never mind. $US 74 for the stock was a deal

Cz455 thumbhole on sale at the moment....

Also a left handed 10/22 stock. Would grab it but still expecting one in the mail!

Yep just nabbed a Pro Varmint Pepper laminate with adjustable comb for my Ruger 6.5x.284 for $77, now that is a power buy...

northdude
    I picked up one for my ruger for the same price only thing is they forgot to put the trigger guard and mag retainer in when they sent it so I'm waiting for that to turn up then ill post some pics

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    I picked up one for my ruger for the same price only thing is they forgot to put the trigger guard and mag retainer in when they sent it so I'm waiting for that to turn up then ill post some pics
    Was wondering how it worked with trigger,guard and screws etc. Had 2 delivered ( 1 cut in half 1 onsold cause it wasn't what I order) and niether came with anything, guess it depends on the stock you order

northdude
    as the trigger guard was part of the old stock I emailed them and asked if they knew what to use they said it comes with all the bits I told them mine was missing them so they are sending them
    Double Shot and 223nut like this.

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    as the trigger guard was part of the old stock I emailed them and asked if they knew what to use they said it comes with all the bits I told them mine was missing them so they are sending them
    Which Ruger is that? A Skeleton .22? I've been lucky with all I have bought, only one was slightly odd, have bought 5.

northdude
    a ruger American 3006

Third time lucky, left handed thumbhole for the 10/22 now I get to try a thumbhole stock before I decide on what to put the t3 308 in (dpt or boyds)
    gadgetman and Double Shot like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 223nut View Post
    Third time lucky, left handed thumbhole for the 10/22 now I get to try a thumbhole stock before I decide on what to put the t3 308 in (dpt or boyds)
    Or not so lucky..... It is what I order, but is for the skinny barrel my only skinny barrel has been chopped to legal length for short range possum work, doesn't quite mesh with a boyds stock!!

Left handed 10/22 blaster stock up on their site today