Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Brno 452 Suppressor

Hi, in a random conversation a fellow has mentioned he has a possum and rabbit problem eating his fruit trees, veges he would like fixed. Would prefer don't rark the neighbouring properties up too much and suggested better to use a suppressor.
    Have been luckily given a Brno 452 recently and just been looking online for one of those easy old slip on/hose clamp plastic type suppressors had on my Norinco years ago but can't seem to find any?
    Are all .22 suppressors threaded these days?

Or are options, 1.just use subsonic, reasonably quiet anyway, 2.fashion coke can home made job 3.track down my old JW15 suppressor, last seen in Nelson somewhere long-time ago 4.use powerpoint, a couple of nice loud clean kills, 5. Gunsmith thread barrel?

DPT

SILENCER BRNO MOD ONE PUSH ON SUPRESSOR SEMBM1 | Trade Me\
    Pretty sure Hunting and Fishing stock them, At least in Whangarei they do.

LJP
    serious shooters stock the PVC silent kill ones. They slip on & work very well.

you can make your own, but it will be temporary at best, like the one on my norinco at the moment made from shot shell cases and a bit of alloy pipe

Thanks guys, that's exactly what I was looking for. From memory they work well and you can just pop on without the hose clamp when required.
    This forum is the "guns google"