Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By 300wsm for life
  • 1 Post By Howa1500
  • 2 Post By Delphus
  • 1 Post By uk_exile
  • 1 Post By bigbear
  • 1 Post By Rated M for Magnum

Thread: Bushbuck Bino pro

Bushbuck Bino pro

Anybody using one?

Went hunting with a mate the other evening and he was using a Hunters element bino defender, very handy to binos ready to use and stow quickly rather than having to take pack off just to get binos out.

Looks like the bushbuck one having room for range finder and a couple other bits would be really handy.

Any feedback appreciateed, what do you like about it? What don't you like about it?

Cheers

I like mine. On the larger side but fits my phone and binos inside. I have a separate side pouch for my range finder, use the bottom one to hold PLB, ear plugs and musli bar. I quite often use it as a rear stock rest so having range finder on side works better for me.
    Being larger means it can obscure view for placing feet when walking.
    308 and Rated M for Magnum like this.

check out twin needle
    Rated M for Magnum likes this.

I have tried them. Yep they do work but just really big on the chest.
    Have a look at twineedle. There are other good ones out there, but I really rate them. Kiwi made too

I can fit 10x42 binos and range finder inside. The. Phone slips into back pocket. Molle on the sides and front so you can attach pouches if you want. I have my PLB in a pouch on the side, so it’s always with me. Also have my spare knife and a diamond sharpener on there too

I've got an older version.
    Pros: While it's bulky you soon don't notice it. Holds 8.5x50 binos and rangefinder fine. Pocket against chest good for mobile phone. It's comfy too. The hi vis orange rain cover is some peace of mind if chose to use it.
    Cons: my version has a magnetic catch. Messes with compass and not 100% reliable so I now close it with a small carabiner. I see they've re-designed it and it now uses a clip.

@Rated M for Magnum as others have said bulky it fits phone, range finder, 10x40 binos, ammo holder for 5 ish rounds. But i like mine for the price

I've been tossing up between that and the hunters element defender but I want something with a bit of space so thinking this bushbuck might be the go.

Ok stand down I've bought one
    bigbear likes this.