Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Consumer Guarantees Act - Rifles

@Stocky where was the rifle purchased from?

The retailer was Chch Guncity renowned for poor service but the first time I was fairly calm and they were good and had it done in half a business day and although the fix didn't help. And the second return I was as polite as you can said that this is not good enough and I understand it is a manufacturers fault but I'd like a refund. Which was questioned but after showing a quick video at the range of me extracting each round with my fingers after being chambered (fired or not) they accepted and apologized. They proceeded to price match reloaders on a cz455 Stainless and throw is a cheap set of rings free for my hassle. I was ferry impressed and for the moment cannot remember my servers name. I have also had bad service and have had salesmen do their thing before so I still don't endorse a newbie going to them but if you know what you want and want it asap it's an acceptable option. I hope they continue this level of service as they have a great selection at times and sometimes great deals like my Geovids etc. Just know what you want when you go in.

Well I'm not much of a GC fan but that's really good to know, and hats off to them, I'll certainly keep them in mind for future purchases.

Being the owner of a 77/22 which I have had since the 90s, they can be as accurate as a Cz , if you float the barrel, recrown and change the trigger, and find the right ammo, mine likes eley subs.

it all depends who you dealing with at gun city. coleman is by far the easiest to deal with and the most knowledgeable
    gadgetman likes this.