Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: First Rifle...seeking advice

Quote Originally Posted by TimK View Post
    At the risk of throwing something else into the mix. The browning X bolt looks good!
    a mate has one of them (300wm supressed) when i 1st met him he didnt like it. it shot like 3 inches at 100 yards useing hornady 150gn ammo and the trigger wasn't great he can shoot where he lives so i helped him out 1st we swiched ammo from 150gn hornady to 180gn fed blue box which he realy didn't want to do as hornady is the best ammo money can buy and how can a cheeper ammo shoot better had to explane its about what the rifle likes that got it down to 1.5 inches at 100yards then as itts a plastic stock which is quite flexable i got him to remove the bi pod as i thorght that may be an issue got it down to an inch off the bags then he had the trigger worked by the smith and it now shoots under an inch not only that hes saveing $30 per 20rounds

they are a nice rifle and shoot well just his one took some playing arround to find what worked