Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Walker

Thread: GRS Stock

GRS Stock

Anybody got one what are they like?

I have three, a berserk on my F-tr howa .223, a laminate hybride on my F-tr .308 and another berserk on my rem700 7mmRM. They are very,very good ergonomically. A little on the heavy side but once the adjustments are set it will come to 'eye' every time.
    mikee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    I have three, a berserk on my F-tr howa .223, a laminate hybride on my F-tr .308 and another berserk on my rem700 7mmRM. They are very,very good ergonomically. A little on the heavy side but once the adjustments are set it will come to 'eye' every time.
    Are they a drop in fit for M700 Actions? Seems some are and some are not

You'll need to go onto their site and see which models fit which rifles. Their range has increased quite abit. Very well made products.

Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    Are they a drop in fit for M700 Actions? Seems some are and some are not
    Yes,drop in for all rifles they factory inlet for. Like most things though, each rifle may be different. You may need to do a little bit of relieving round the inletting here and there, nothing major. I had my Rem 700 in a Bolthorn (probably not the stock you're after), no issues. I've got a beserk on Tikka Winmag and another Tikka in a bolthorn, both sweet. I've found them to be a great stock to shoot. The bifrost is an improvement on the beserk.