Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Haha Tikka haters

I reckon they are far superior to Sako (85's at least) . . . .) No extraction problems, better mag lengths, same or better accuracy (logical since the barrels are all made the same) and cheaper (nothing is "hand made" or crafted about Sako's, thats just marketing talk to con people into paying through the nose for snob value".
    akaroa1 and Steve123 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tentman View Post
    I reckon they are far superior to Sako (85's at least) . . . .) No extraction problems, better mag lengths, same or better accuracy (logical since the barrels are all made the same) and cheaper (nothing is "hand made" or crafted about Sako's, thats just marketing talk to con people into paying through the nose for snob value".
    Superior in price maybe the magnum sakos mag length shits all over that of the tikka Iv not had the extraction issue in previous rifles though I don’t Deny it’s not an issue iv seen evidence same barrel so not going to shoot better . The sakos action IS nicer not by much il admit I like steel the mag is flush I like sako stocks granted they have the soft touch issues
    7mmsaum and dannyb like this.