Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: if you could only have one, what would it be?

Old man's win mod 70 featherweight.....

"FK Ya'll" it's a 270...

Knock the clackers off a gnat at a hundy...

I am 85kg overweight and never been kicked round by this beauty

"Everything" is compared to the 270 for a reason....

"My 7mm mag... willl"
    "they loose more velocity when choped compared to a 308..."
    "My 6.5 can drive a 130gr with a higher BC faster..."

All I've seen is shit get shot n shit fall over.

Shes old school, feeds smooth and is beautiful. Zombie apocalypse gonna hate...
    Grunta, Savage1 and Danny like this.

Mod 70 Featherweight in 7x57. And then some prick stole it.., it was nice....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dan M

I would most likely pick, my M70 featherweight in 7x57, or perhaps the M70 EW in .264 win.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Mod 70 Featherweight in 7x57. And then some prick stole it.., it was nice....

If your intrested in one, drop me a PM, I am selling my push feed M70 7x57 (is in NZ) as bring back the Newer 7x57 controlled feed from Canada, some time this winter.

Shit! Looks like I've purchased/swapped for another 7mm this morning or I would definitely. They are a GREAT rifle IMO.

Dan M

R93 likes this.
    I'm drawn to the mountains and the bush, it's where life is clear, where the world makes the most sense.

.375 H&H
    mikee likes this.
    "Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence."

But bejesus there's some issues out there @steven. @kmak.

oop's sorry people, got a little passionate about the wrong subject on the wrong forum there.

on a better note, there been some great responses to my question. makes me feel alot better about my choice of a t3 308 for my first rifle. (used plenty of other peoples rifles, never bought one for myself till recently), just need to find something smaller and cheaper for my daughter now, don't want to scare her off shooting by letting her loose on the 308 just yet. had been looking at a rossi wizard but they seem to have a lot of issues so am considering a baikal in 223 or maybe 243, any thoughts? i have a 22 in the safe so it's time for her to take the next step.

My ,ex Neckshot's, .260 AI, I'd probably put it on a diet though

@kmak yes they are. The trouble is to get anything done in a democracy you almost have to be fanatical about a single issue and most sane ppl I think are not that single minded. Personally I think anyone who is is that way has mental health issues and as someone said you cannot argue with a fanatic / extremist / loony they simply do not care about your point of view. So really they are convinced guns are bad and no one sane would want one, ergo you are an insane, vile person and need help or get locked away. Its quite frightening talking to ppl like that frankly, they will have no bar of a different point of view and such ppl seem to work themselves into positions that effect others.
    R93 likes this.
    "I do not wish to be a pawn or canon fodder on the whims of MY Government"