Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Leupold CQ/T Mk4 rail mount ?

Searching for a rail mount to suit a leupold CQ/T Mk4

I have had no luck out of the states, long discontinued (2010)and those who have are not keen to export, I’d take a guess most got forcibly requisitioned by the constabulary in 2019.

Maybe a long shot someone has one lurking in a draw ?

They came in three distinct styles, A.R.M.S #12 twin throw lever mount, Larue tactical rigid mount, and the Leupold style twin clamp “claw” mount

Any help or leads appreciated, I’m prepared to fork out to get one as it is the last piece of the puzzle, I’ll buy a whole optic if you have a mount for it.

Photo of a CQ/T attached to jog anyones memory from the early-mid 2000s

Name:  293BBCA4-90A7-445E-938C-59788C9B2D99.jpeg
Views: 73
Size:  22.4 KB

Owl optics can get arms mounts, have you tried him. What are you using the scope for? I’ve used one and liked them

I Haven’t heard of owl optics but I’ll definitely chase that up

As for the scope, it’s going on a 6.5 Grendel Rifle I’ve had made up for heliwork.

I’ve previously used a ACOG, and a C79, but recently got put on to the CQ\T and by gum, wish I had known about it earlier, far more versatile (and better glass) than the other optics of the same era, some
    Weaker specimens might complain about the weight, but doesn’t bother me.

Yea I used it outve chopper as well, I use the arms return to zero rings on my day scope on my work gun and switch between scope and thermal with no issues. I’m sure you’ll fine the Leupold good I find red dot work for me best outve machine