Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Military style semi automatics, and not-so-automatics, over the years.

Ive been told they lined up 12 prisoners and fired a 577/450 cartridge into the chest of the first in line, from memory 7-1/2 went down, obviously skinny buggers
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

What are we going to do with Laser rifles? No mags or ammo, yet unlimited shots!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    What are we going to do with Laser rifles? No mags or ammo, yet unlimited shots!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve123 View Post
    It's too late for that! The media's already told the good people about the 8,000 rounds a minute of explosive assault bullets they fire.
    We have movies like the Expendables 1, 2, 3 (and soon to be 4) to thanks for that

Also blame The Fast and the Furious for the way young Millennials and the next generation drive and try to outrun police
    Pengy, Steve123 and Micky Duck like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sako75 View Post
    We have movies like the Expendables 1, 2, 3 (and soon to be 4) to thanks for that

Also blame The Fast and the Furious for the way young Millennials and the next generation drive and try to outrun police
    you forgot Die hard 6 : natural causes
    sako75 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sako75 View Post

Fuck millienials, Soft cock generation "Y bother" IMHO. The whiny mattress stains were born in the '80s to mid 90's not the 2000's and can't even name themselves properly let alone figure out if there male or female.
    My generation was raised on the Dukes of Hazard, Gone in 60 seconds and Cannon Ball run. Real cars, real stunts, 70's mo's and moonshine
    And the A team never ran out of ammo.
    Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk
    Micky Duck, Paddy79 and 40mm like this.

Fuck millienials, Soft cock generation "Y bother" IMHO. The whiny mattress stains were born in the '80s to mid 90's not the 2000's and can't even name themselves properly let alone figure out if there male or female.
    My generation was raised on the Dukes of Hazard, Gone in 60 seconds and Cannon Ball run. Real cars, real stunts, 70's mo's and moonshine
    And the A team never ran out of ammo.
    I was born 1983, have served my country in various roles since I was legally old enough to do so. You, who I have never met cannot say I can't name myself or that I am whiny and to assume you can is just fucken stupid. People like you act like the "world was a better place in my generation". Guess what? Every generation EVER has felt the same way.

It doesn't make you clever to group a massive part of any age/stage/era into a clearly narrow view of the world. In fact it makes you look like a bitter fool who can't accept change.
    Tommy, AlexW, Danger Mouse and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
    I was born 1983, have served my country in various roles since I was legally old enough to do so. You, who I have never met cannot say I can't name myself or that I am whiny and to assume you can is just fucken stupid. People like you act like the "world was a better place in my generation". Guess what? Every generation EVER has felt the same way.

It doesn't make you clever to group a massive part of any age/stage/era into a clearly narrow view of the world. In fact it makes you look like a bitter fool who can't accept change.
    Proved my point about being whiny and having nothing in common with the change of the millenium.
    Cheers

Now now lads.
    Cordite likes this.

I think the SLR is a fair amount off.

There is no way that a person proficient with a SMLE and SLR would fire more founds in the SMLE than the SLR.

Additionally the SLR can fit 30 round magazine (not standard issue however)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And CorditeI am not sure I see your intention. I see this as supporting polices standing on the danger of modern semi automatics.

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post

Additionally the SLR can fit 30 round magazine (not standard issue however)
    It was, albeit for the L2A1.

here is my weapon of choice.... no mag changes necessary.
    rotating bayonet at the front.

Name:  combine.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  212.3 KB
    Steve123, Jexla, keneff and 1 others like this.
    Use enough gun

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher View Post

I was born in 1980, Macguyver, the A team, Knight rider, were the likes of cool shows.
    Use enough gun

Proved my point about being whiny and having nothing in common with the change of the millenium.
    Cheers

Whiney...nah. Expressing a point..yeah

Jexla and Preacher like this.