Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: NZ Post up to frks, 2 month delay and told me that they won't deliver to WLG

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Or you could make a fortune making replica parts that just happen to also work.
    A lot of gun parts are standard engineering spec screws, springs, take bedding pillars are just collet sleeves. You just need decent information available for the specs of individual parts, a good idea to sit down and measure / photograph every part first time you take your gun apart, for that day.

Sweden used to have a law you couldn't order a beer in a restaurant without also ordering a meal. You had to check if you actually wanted the meal that it wasn't one of the "reused" meals with cigarette ash, etc. on it. Own an air gun.
    An itch ... is ... a desire to scratch

Quote Originally Posted by lee308 View Post
    I should have got the sender to lie and say it was carburetor parts or something none political to fit the safety requirements.
    They pick and choose what is delivered, still get firearm related parts delivered by them from certain retail outlets.
    Cordite likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tetawa View Post
    They pick and choose what is delivered, still get firearm related parts delivered by them from certain retail outlets.
    I clicked "like" because it was a good point to raise about the inconsistency, but I actually wanted an "I despise this" button. )-:<
    An itch ... is ... a desire to scratch

Lmfao. I sent my ammo from north island to dunedin for SI champs a couple of weeks ago. Was pretty cheap actually, 400 rounds and about 10 bucks posted. Had it sent back too. Same story.

Didnt declare it as dangerous goods because fuck nzpost.

I know this doesnt help you OP but fuck nzpost.
    Beetroot and lee308 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Towely View Post
    Lmfao. I sent my ammo from north island to dunedin for SI champs a couple of weeks ago. Was pretty cheap actually, 400 rounds and about 10 bucks posted. Had it sent back too. Same story.

Didnt declare it as dangerous goods because fuck nzpost.

I know this doesnt help you OP but fuck nzpost.
    I'd like to see them found out it was explosives and shit themselves and close the main depot for the day and fuck up their whole postal system and delay everything for a week. hahaha..... that would be funny, wouldn't it !! I bet it will make the news too.
    Just to tell the retards " look, we are doing our job of checking " .