Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Opticsplanet

Thanks for the replies, think I'll get a refund and try somewhere else

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    I don't know what else they make but I have 2 rails so I know they make rails

Sorry, can't resist.......................Toby if you alreay have 2 rails does that mean a train could be on order??
    Spanners, SIKAHUNTER, Toby and 1 others like this.
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

Else where will send to NZ. Or you can send it to the NZ Post Youshop. Look into how much it's likely to cost, as it may be way easier to buy it from a shop on NZ.
    Optics planet say 40USD, so roughly 50NZD then 20-30 probably for shipping.

Reloaders in Auckland have them for $89, Serious shooters for $100, and Gunworks in Christchurch have them for $100 too.

Amazon have them for the same 40USD as Opticsplanet, but free shipping in the USA.
    To have in shipped from the Youshop to NZ will be either 22NZD or 26NZD, probably the lesser.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot View Post
    Else where will send to NZ. Or you can send it to the NZ Post Youshop. Look into how much it's likely to cost, as it may be way easier to buy it from a shop on NZ.
    Optics planet say 40USD, so roughly 50NZD then 20-30 probably for shipping.

Reloaders in Auckland have them for $89, Serious shooters for $100, and Gunworks in Christchurch have them for $100 too.
    I am yet to find a store in NZ that stocks one for a Savage long action..

Found one, Serious Shooters didn't have any listed on website but had one in stock more expensive than shipping one from the US but cuts any problems of importing

Opticsplanet won't ship any of the EGW items as some have 'Tactical' in the name, this makes them an ITAR restricted item. On the product page it will either say Restricted or ITAR - if its ITAR it requires state department permits. You can try going via Youshop, but NZPost/Youshop will not send anything firearm related, so if the consignment note even implies that it might be used with a firearm, they won't send forward it. (They will offer to destroy it for you, if you want).
    OpticsPlanet shipping is expensive so its worth ordering a few bits and pieces to spread the cost.

Pretty sure Brownells will export EGW

I'm not sure about egw, but brownells shipped me a warne rail a couple of days ago