Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By No.3

Thread: Remington 700 SA chassis stock

Question Remington 700 SA chassis stock

I have been surfing the web and noticed almost all the dealers in NZ have no stock for the lower budget precision shooter type chassis. Stocks like the Oryx and TSP X just look like they have disappeared of the face of the earth for Remington 700 SA. Is it because Remington had some financial issues or is the demand just that high because of all the clones, like Bergara, that use the same system?

Probably the latter - firearms that use AR-spec parts like stocks and mags have all but consumed those too.
    HOLDINGELM likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by No.3 View Post
    Probably the latter - firearms that use AR-spec parts like stocks and mags have all but consumed those too.
    I hope the shelves do get filled again.

Still plenty of rem700 chassis about. I still have a MDT xrs in stock here. ORYX etc are about too.

Quote Originally Posted by blair993 View Post
    Still plenty of rem700 chassis about. I still have a MDT xrs in stock here. ORYX etc are about too.
    I'll send you a PM once my paperwork with Te Tari Pūreke is approved and once I can actually send PMs with the new forum requirements.