Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Russian TOZ .22LR

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    Sell one of the mags seperate its worth $100
    Really? Will see how it goes. Currently listed on trademe until next Tuesday.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bump

I have one of these wee buggers -for 35+years now. 25ago had it fitted with a suppressor by Paulus Manders (before he retired),one of his own.that old girl has been a true russky,
    hard as the hobbs of hell,built like a t54 battle tank and 99%catholic in her taste for ammo.
    shes las euthanised many of my kids ailing or dying pets over the years -a we Pfft and bunny has past over etcetc -my bloody airrifle is like 155 mmhowitzer in comparison
    Got hold of some of those remington subs -they went off like a babies fart and had about as much impact!the single possum I nailed with them died from laughing I think as this lead thing bounced up to him like a gay bullfrog before smacking him in the swede.(headjob anyone).
    GSPF presently has the old girl on loan.stock was as rough as guts warped worse than Dolly Partons bust ,so i had a spare stirling semi auto stock in the cave -few beers bit of DIYRAG(do it yourself rough as guts) woodwork and shes back on the road.
    got two mags ,plus a third i rebuilt cause theyre as rare as rockin horse shit in NZ.
    last time i was muckin about with the .223 ,GSPF lines up over the bonnet of the gooserolla and proceeds to really make my shootin look stink.
    As i hoik him my best "f.....k you rub it in "glare ,im met with a dazzling smile and a nonchalant"a fine rifle this mr molly"
    yup ahumble pie in large doses was eaten by you know who!
    bbryce likes this.

If anyone is interested it is listed in buy and sell section and trademe Cheers