Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree30Likes
  • 12 Post By Preacher
  • 1 Post By Baz036
  • 2 Post By Preacher
  • 7 Post By 308
  • 1 Post By SmokeyJason
  • 5 Post By Rock river arms hunter
  • 2 Post By omark

Thread: Shouting out Gunworks

Shouting out Gunworks

Just had the M7 bolt fluted, threaded and re handled and just tickled up a bit. Amanda and crew were super awesome to deal with and accommodated my fickle and constant communication/ requests with professional grace.

I can't find the shout out thread so here she blows, but cannot say enough to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
    Just had the M7 bolt fluted, threaded and re handled and just tickled up a bit. Amanda and crew were super awesome to deal with and accommodated my fickle and constant communication/ requests with professional grace.

I can't find the shout out thread so here she blows, but cannot say enough to be honest.
    Everytime I use them they prove the same. Just lucky they are not too far away for me
    timattalon likes this.

They really are great, on even the small things. Along with a few other operators who are probably doing it tough at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by jackson21 View Post
    They really are great, on even the small things. Along with a few other operators who are probably doing it tough at the moment.
    Hence the shout out. Support our community if you can or else we may lose some of the good ones.

Yep

I don't need to spend money at the moment but I throw a monthly amount at my local gunshop to buy consumables that I dont need but will eventually get around to using

I do this because I want that gunshop to be there 12 months / 24 months from now

If you think it is nice to have a local baker, buy the fuckin bread

And they even have lill gun and 296 for sale, just got to figure a way to get it across the Tasman.
    Micky Duck likes this.

really good with the postage side of things too. My fluted tikka bolt looks awesome.

Had an extractor to fix my m700 when no one else did. Here today hopefully
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

I see Gunworks as the team who set the bar for what a gunshop and Gunsmith should be. They are fantastic to deal with. I do have a feeling they'll be getting quite a large shout out in the next rod n rifle magazine.
    Trout, Burb122, mikee and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock river arms hunter View Post
    I see Gunworks as the team who set the bar for what a gunshop and Gunsmith should be. They are fantastic to deal with. I do have a feeling they'll be getting quite a large shout out in the next rod n rifle magazine.
    Nothing is ever a problem….Amanda is a pleasure to deal with. Same with hamils in Tauranga. Stacey & Dudley are awesome