Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Sleek protective cover/case for scope

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Cheers, I haven't got hold of Tiffo yet but I will look at one. Any idea on price?
    This is them:
    Neoprene XP6 Flak Jacket & standard Scope Coats | Trade Me

I got one from Robbie, works well. About 3x the thickness of the standard Leupold one- so can take the knocks.

Fits over a big scope easily, and has extra flaps that stick down over action- so should cover your bases easy. Waybe just sew a bit of velcroe onto the flaps to close it up like a pouch.

Caretaker
    R93 i have a neoprene leupold scope cover here you can have for free. Its not the type of total protection you are asking about but its a good preliminary cover, a base layer if you like. You might find another to put over it, im sure two would offer suitable protection.
    A big fast bullet beats a little fast bullet every time

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    You are too much of a rough can't for that scope. Send it to me and Ill return you something more suitable. Just have to finish the jumbo roll of glad wrap. Will send with your pot.

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    You are too much of a rough can't for that scope. Send it to me and Ill return you something more suitable. Just have to finish the jumbo roll of glad wrap. Will send with your pot.
    I will be careful thats why I am looking to prtect it now. What magnification is the glad wrap roll?

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by 7mmsaum View Post
    R93 i have a neoprene leupold scope cover here you can have for free. Its not the type of total protection you are asking about but its a good preliminary cover, a base layer if you like. You might find another to put over it, im sure two would offer suitable protection.

Thanks Andrew that would be great. I still cant play Norways CD's on any of my puters or dvd player. Any chance of another set? I will pay postage and save you some whitebait.

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    What magnification is the glad wrap roll?
    Anything the vivid pen will allow. I also have the compact version from you know where

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    Anything the vivid pen will allow. I also have the compact version from you know where
    I'll take 2!!

Caretaker
    R93, i will get another set to you. Might be some of our long range sika harvesting( old and new footage) dvds in there as well...

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by 7mmsaum View Post
    R93, i will get another set to you. Might be some of our long range sika harvesting( old and new footage) dvds in there as well...
    Sounds bloody good to me, cheers mate. You still have my addy? If I dont make it up soon, Adam is coming up in Nov so Ill get him to bring up some bait for you and James.

Caretaker
    Send a pm when you have a bit of time.