Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Spotting scopes Leica APO Televid 65, 25-50x Swarovski 25-60x 65mm & 85mm Nightforce

The Winchester, Rems are a thing of the past, build quality/ finish of the later ones is very poor in my opinion, cycling the bolt is like chucking a golf ball down a 24' pipe. Bring back the old Mohawk and early 700's, sad to say.
    BRADS likes this.

K95
    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Yeah asking for trouble doing that in the high country. Got a pack for a reason I thought.

You can break it in half TB? I am keen to have a look at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yeah mate you can just twist them apart, the one rob270 has posted there is the same model but with the straight eyepiece. You'll have to take it for a spin one weekend.

image by AckleyImproved, on Flickr

image by AckleyImproved, on Flickr
    Nesika and rob270 like this.

I have used Swarovski spotting scopes and know they are great performers. But how about Nightforce? Any first hand experiences to share?

Swarovski spotting scopes are remarkable and there is no doubt about it. I had bought Swarovski from Welcome to OpticAuthority.com - opticauthority.com and got a great deal last season. But How about Nightforce? Has anyone used them?

Mark the Nightforce was very good, optically the Swarovski and the Leica where a cut above with the Nightforce being a little bulky for the pack.
    Cheers Rob.