Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Stuffed Rifle??

Quote Originally Posted by kimjon View Post
    Spose you're going tell us your .303 doesn't have a Schmitt & Bender PMII scope on it either?
    It's got a Parker Hale Peep sight so you are absoloutely correct.

By the way I am only 61 not 70 years old and I go up the bush shooting or hunting nearly every day 'cos I can. I have a 9 month old weapon of mass destruction ie border Collie x Huntaway that drives my missus mad, so she tells me to "take that friggin dog away for some exercise" hi ho hi ho it's up the bush I go
    veitnamcam, Bryan, Dundee and 4 others like this.

Good on ya steve cant beat time out there doing it
    Konus binoculars " The power to imagine"

Lentil had it nearly right the poor bloody thing died from all your talking, the 303 just delivered the "coup de grace"
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    Lentil had it nearly right the poor bloody thing died from all your talking, the 303 just delivered the "coup de grace"
    Fuck you
    Maca49 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveh054 View Post
    Fuck you
    Are you ok you seem angry. I don't think anyone was seriously slinging shit at you .. To be able to go for a walk every day is awesome and you re a lucky man the number of deer or amount we all see is directly relative to the time we can allocate to it IMO

Lots of folks on here can't walk every day They are passionate though and would love to do so I m sure

Cheers Happy
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

Tread carefully in the suck... ishoot10s's Avatar
    It's got a Parker Hale Peep sight so you are absoloutely correct.
    Aha! a heavily modified #4 then
    R93 and john m like this.
    10MRT shooters do it 60 times, in two directions and at two speeds.

Banned
    Pretty sure your shitty ten buck rifle just went into the 2 k buy mark now as its clearly one of those deer finding rifle's were all looking for .................shoot a second one you pretty much got a 3k rifle there pop's well done.....................you sure it wasn't the zimmer frame landing on its head?
    thanks for the laugh good to get these posts on here mate.
    camo wsm and Happy like this.

Caretaker - Gone But Not Forgotten jakewire's Avatar
    You didn't plagiarize Carlsons next story , did you.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I like juicy fruit chewing gum...
    Toby likes this.
    Hunting is not a hobby.....its an addiction

Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    Are you ok you seem angry. I don't think anyone was seriously slinging shit at you .. To be able to go for a walk every day is awesome and you re a lucky man the number of deer or amount we all see is directly relative to the time we can allocate to it IMO

Lots of folks on here can't walk every day They are passionate though and would love to do so I m sure

Cheers Happy
    Never angry happy, I just couldn't think of an answer so went with the old standby
    Spanners, Pointer, Savage1 and 1 others like this.

I liked that answer, good laugh, and you gotta take the piss here, I shoot rifles like yours just a bit older and I'm happy to hit a 3" disc at 50 metres off hand, the .22s a bit different want them all thru the same hole. The 303 shot more deer in NZ than any other calibre,
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Well, I took my old .303 for a walk the other day and shot a Deer with it. Hah, "BIG FUCKIN' DEAL" you say!! Well this rifle is probably the only firearm to have hit these pages that DOES NOT shoot 1" groups all day with all kinds of loads at ranges of over 600 + metres. I never had any Barnes the only bullet that will kill an animal or Tsx/sst/avt lxrp/xyfuckin'z that is the only bullet to use to kill a red deer at a gazzillion metres(unless you use a Tobinator 6.5x55 necked up to .308) I didn't even have a Latte before I left to go hunting and nor did I have a Mocca fuckin' hype me up 'coz the shop has run out of "V" chinno or any other modern shit, all I had was my trusty .303 that shoots no better than 3" groups on a good day and using Milsurp fmj ammo from 1942 a bit of bush and a deer and I came home with the venison ...what is that all about? Was this just an unlucky Deer? or maybe it didn't know I didn't have a $3 projectile in front of x grains of the only powder that will kill a deer and had to be loaded into Norma Brass or Hornady expensive Brass and was confused ...dunno
    Help me out here Guys
    1. Did the deer die of fright upon seeing a rifle that doesn't shoot a minimum of moa

2. Did it die because it was confused by the lack of Latte smell and Juicy Fruit gum

3. Did it die from the noise because there was no Suppressor on the rifle

4. OR maybe all these fancy projectiles and expensive MOA rifles don't do any better in the bush than a 70 year old rifle shooting 70 year old ammo and a nearly 70 year old Hunter pulling the trigger
    Maybe it died laughing when it saw your rifle
    DAF and NZ32 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    I liked that answer, good laugh, and you gotta take the piss here, I shoot rifles like yours just a bit older and I'm happy to hit a 3" disc at 50 metres off hand, the .22s a bit different want them all thru the same hole. The 303 shot more deer in NZ than any other calibre,
    The 03 shot more deer than any other calibre...no it didn't, maybe up until the choppers started and then the 308 took over and surpassed the 303 by a heap remembering the chopper boys were shooting around 400 a day and with how many choppers doing those kind of tallies?a quick tally in my head comes to.......a shitload more than the cullers did in fact there were more choppers than Cullers. These are very scientific figures I have just come up with so there should be no arguments about it.
    How do I put a photo on here??? help a dottery old fart please

Quote Originally Posted by jakewire View Post
    You didn't plagiarize Carlsons next story , did you.
    Who's Carlson