Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Tacti - fucking - cool!!! Trademe

Quote Originally Posted by 300_BLK View Post
    Whilst I agree that Rev Rog may have gone slightly off the reservation, what concerns me more is the 5 pages of cyber bullying by members of the forum.

I though this was a place for like minded individuals to share ideas and get advice, not hammer some poor bloke who's enthusiasm outweighs his commonsense.

Don't get me wrong, I can take a joke and don't mind a bit of piss taking.

But to comment on here then ask him stupid questions for other members to laugh at is bad form IMHO.
    It was interesting. The seller actually gained some creds through the way that he patiently answered the questions and played them at their own game. In the end I was secretly hoping that it would sell.
    Tommy likes this.

Rog is a pretty laid back guy. Enthusiastic, but laid back. Comes from the years of being a church Minister I guess.
    Nga likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kscott View Post
    Rog is a pretty laid back guy. Enthusiastic, but laid back. Comes from the years of being a church Minister I guess.
    Years of deluding people in the church has carried through to deluding people on trademe.
    gimp, Toby, Scouser and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kscott View Post
    Attachment 37922

Yes, yes it should've.
    That was the first part of the eighties where everyone was getting rich on share market speculation. After the crash the fashions were a lot quieter. I've managed to avoid all fashions, and it shows.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Fashion?, meh...all you need to get through life in the city is a black leather jacket, a plain white t-shirt, a pair of washed out jeans and a pair of black docs.........sorted!
    gadgetman likes this.
    While I might not be as good as I once was, Im as good once as I ever was!

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Scouser View Post
    Fashion?, meh...all you need to get through life in the city is a black leather jacket, a plain white t-shirt, a pair of washed out jeans and a pair of black docs.........sorted!
    And a lowered Hilux or Range Rover that's never been off road.
    Toby and Scouser like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BRADS View Post
    And a lowered Hilux or Range Rover that's never been off road.
    Not around here, Audi Q5 minimum im afraid

Quote Originally Posted by 300_BLK View Post
    Whilst I agree that Rev Rog may have gone slightly off the reservation, what concerns me more is the 5 pages of cyber bullying by members of the forum.

I though this was a place for like minded individuals to share ideas and get advice, not hammer some poor bloke who's enthusiasm outweighs his commonsense.

Don't get me wrong, I can take a joke and don't mind a bit of piss taking.

But to comment on here then ask him stupid questions for other members to laugh at is bad form IMHO.
    True

I don't feel too bad having a laugh at his ad, it is after all in a public space (TM) but I don't think there is any call for insults or personal attacks. He hasn't done anything to us.
    BRADS, stumpy and Sasquatch like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 300CALMAN View Post
    True

I don't feel too bad having a laugh at his ad, it is after all in a public space (TM) but I don't think there is any call for insults or personal attacks. He hasn't done anything to us.
    I know a guy (on here actually) that got one of his gigantic suppressors that was slightly less effective than my $50 6" muzzle forward jobbie. Left such a bad taste in his mouth that he sold the rifle two weeks later

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I know a guy (on here actually) that got one of his gigantic suppressors that was slightly less effective than my $50 6" muzzle forward jobbie. Left such a bad taste in his mouth that he sold the rifle two weeks later
    Oooooh you tease....pray tell.....

When he first started SSS, I bought a suppressor for my 22 magnum. Matt black, no frills. What I asked for. It worked well, but finish and quality was a bit average. It was a working gun so I wasn't bothered about finish. It was quite heavy tho. First the thread he'd cut burred out after a dozen on and offs with the suppressor. He fixed that. Then after 50 or so shots the internals collapsed and that was interesting, I got a face full of gun powder and residue. He replaced that suppressor but the same thing happened after another 100 or so shots. I biffed it. To his credit he offered to build me another, I politely declined. I replaced it with a Bunny Buster - which was pretty good. As far as the "tacticool" crap he makes, well horses for courses, doesn't appeal to me at all, so I hardly take notice if I see something of his on T/M. Can't honestly see why it would appeal to anyone.
    veitnamcam and gadgetman like this.
    I'm drawn to the mountains and the bush, it's where life is clear, where the world makes the most sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshC View Post
    When he first started SSS, I bought a suppressor for my 22 magnum. Matt black, no frills. What I asked for. It worked well, but finish and quality was a bit average. It was a working gun so I wasn't bothered about finish. It was quite heavy tho. First the thread he'd cut burred out after a dozen on and offs with the suppressor. He fixed that. Then after 50 or so shots the internals collapsed and that was interesting, I got a face full of gun powder and residue. He replaced that suppressor but the same thing happened after another 100 or so shots. I biffed it. To his credit he offered to build me another, I politely declined. I replaced it with a Bunny Buster - which was pretty good. As far as the "tacticool" crap he makes, well horses for courses, doesn't appeal to me at all, so I hardly take notice if I see something of his on T/M. Can't honestly see why it would appeal to anyone.
    Same @JoshC, ive got one of his overbarrel jobbies on my Ruger 10/22, works great, no frills, just does the job intended....still going after 3 years.....probably dont shoot it enough

Nga
    I purchased a custom suppressor for my sr22 ages ago, I went and met the guy and he was very kind, showed me his workshop and chatted for a bit, the product was bloody good for what it was, simple but effective, did what it said on the tin, sold it ages ago but my experience was good, nothing bad to say about it or the rev, each to their own as far as I am concerned, sad reading some of the comments on here, reminds me of that petty shit that went on at school years ago.
    Kscott, stumpy, Sasquatch and 1 others like this.
    Roses are red
    Bacon is red
    Poems are hard
    Bacon.

Nothing but a bit of banter, if your selling a fantasy for "operators" its to be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by JRW87 View Post
    Nothing but a bit of banter, if your selling a fantasy for "operators" its to be expected.
    Exactly.

hey if you cant take the piss out of something on the internet what the hell can you take the piss out of? cant take the piss out of your workmates end up with a PG on your ass, take the piss out of your mates end up naked and cold somewhere, take the piss out of your wife end up with all the debts and none of the assets.
    We need to be able to take the piss on the internet.... It is the last bastion!
    Savage1, gadgetman, Maca49 and 5 others like this.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.