Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: thanks heather

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I've got to go get a form to sort old Digit the Damned out for a couple of receivers, so I'll see what the current rate of being dicked around is sitting at. I'm lucky in that the one AO at Central is a an absolute gem, but if it's that Rose harpy that pops up at the counter I'm leaving and coming back later, fuck that, some people should never be allowed near a goddam clipboard.
    Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    Apart from being dicked around the first time because I have lived at my current address for 4 years but the police had never came to recheck my security, I find it really quick and easy as long as you have the other persons details.
    The last one I did I even rocked up to the little local police station here in Culverden, I had the form printed allready and filled it all out, local cop took a look, signed it and fired it off through email to the arms officer in chch straight away, I find it very hard to believe that they would use snail mail to send them to an arms officer in this day and age. All in all a pretty easy painless process, took up all of about twenty minutes of my time from the time I printed the form, till the time the local officer had fired it away to the arms officer.
    I have traditionally always only looked at buying/selling rifles locally, or within the confines of the south island because I had been put off by people saying how its such a painfull process, but its easy as, has opened up a whole new world of stuff I could possibly blow money on! haha
    Sorry to bust your bubble there Rayn_Songhurst but has that mini not given you any trouble yet don't worry then it soon will you will be blowing all you rifle cash on that
    mikee and Tommy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow View Post
    Sorry to bust your bubble there Rayn_Songhurst but has that mini not given you any trouble yet don't worry then it soon will you will be blowing all you rifle cash on that
    Happy wife happy life, I call it an investment in my sanity
    7mmsaum and gadgetman like this.

Just getting back to the original post and this is directed at heather;

FUCK YOU you liberal piece of shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock river arms hunter View Post

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Rock river arms hunter View Post

Too late, her boss already is.....Ooops, sorry did she get the job because he was.....??? Clearly it couldn't be because of her reporting skills. She makes Garner look positively attractive and that itself scares me. Nightmares even......

You should read the " Dear Leader" shyte Hubby/Daddy is writing in the Herald. Started just after all the shit was stirred, Me thinks the horny old goat done a deal to stop his trophy getting fisted by butch prison chicks.

Let us pray to the almighty one that she is INFERTILE so she can't pass on her shyt!
    Steve123 likes this.

Jesus guys, you're acting like 12 year olds. What's next, calling her pooh-bum ?

This forum is open to the public remember.
    kiwijames and Gibo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauser308 View Post
    Yes you are correct, but having said that i would doubt any 'normal, rational and thinking' individual could class her as other than card-carrying left/liberal and hence seriously bad for anything remotely related to the rest of NZ - other than Aucklandified New Zealand...
    Don't blame that one on us, she was based in Wellington

Poop's forgot to mention it was a Joke in my haste to type it out!