Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

What detachable sling swivels fit a CZ 457 synthetic.

Tried to fit some Uncle Mikes today on behalf of a mate to the rifle in the subject line. The stud is molded as part of the stock and the sling swivel pin won't fit through the hole in the stud. It is the owners first rifle he has ever owned and when I suggested drilling out the stud holes, the look I got was not one of encouragement. I would be reluctant too in the event that the drill bit were to catch and rip through the molded stud.

Is there a specific sling swivel to fit this rifle? Is it a matter of just pushing the sling swivel pin harder (maybe I was too gentle)?. I tried two separate sets of swivel and neither fitted.
    Looking forward to input from anyone who has had success solving this problem.

Run a drill bit through by hand when hes not looking, will only be a few thou out. And doing it by hand he will never hear it

That's funny, I've got two CZ Synthetic stocks and both slings fit (don't ask what make they are, I don't know!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tentman View Post
    That's funny, I've got two CZ Synthetic stocks and both slings fit (don't ask what make they are, I don't know!)
    Are they the new synthetic with the studs molded as part of the stock itself? Got any photos of the studs and swivels?

Yup and yup, will get a picture soon