Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 4 weeks

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by WhistlingWings View Post
    Might have to bro! haha
    Might see if I can get a photo of me holding the local coppers assault rifle just so I at least have a gun in my hands on opening haha.
    Hows the new back to back worker?

Shes awesome! I have given her your regards Kurt and slipped her a photo of Steve Bucemi, only coz I didnt have one handy of you. She was keen on you coz she likes pilots, but I am afraid the photo didnt cut it, sorry mate.
    She might have to settle for someone older. She has invited a few of us to her next gig, should be interesting. She has gone casual now so no longer my back to back, so she can concerntrate on her other job.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Shes awesome! I have given her your regards Kurt and slipped her a photo of Steve Bucemi, only coz I didnt have one handy of you. She was keen on you coz she likes pilots, but I am afraid the photo didnt cut it, sorry mate.
    She might have to settle for someone older. She has invited a few of us to her next gig, should be interesting. She has gone casual now so no longer my back to back, so she can concerntrate on her other job.

hahahhahahha classic!!! Whens the next gig? if I can time that on my breaks im doing farkin well so far this year hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by WhistlingWings View Post
    Thanks guys!
    Had a great time!

Cheers Abe! Yeah man the gun is fantastic!! I will be after some more rounds sat some stage
    All animals so far shoulder/neck shots with them dropping on the spot. its choice bro!

North Island animals here Sakokid.

I was hoping it would help my middle leg grow hahaha

Im lucky thats all I caught in Fox Dave hahaha
    Yeah timed it right man, just missing opening!
    Well done WW, looks like you spent your time wisely....keep you going for another month!!!!!!
    While I might not be as good as I once was, Im as good once as I ever was!

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt