Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Animal hunt

Quote Originally Posted by misfire View Post
    In my opinion, none of this has anything remotely to do with the hunting of animals.

They don't come wrapped up and packaged misfire,you have to hunt them unless countdown is where you hunt.
    Munsey, BRADS, mrs dundee and 3 others like this.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Quote Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
    They don't come wrapped up and packaged misfire,you have to hunt them unless countdown is where you hunt.
    No. You're correct, edible wild animals rarely do come wrapped and packaged. The last one I shot was a 532 lb Kudu bull which I'd stalked for 2 hours in the Messina bush veld. He appeared by my side so suddenly that we both almost died of fright. I had to virtually push it away with the 303 barrel to enable a shot to the shoulder. Thereby ends my tale. Take from it whatever you wish and consider yourself fortunate to have a Countdown to shop at. I'm 150 km from the closest one. You're a lucky man alright.

No. You're correct, edible wild animals rarely do come wrapped and packaged. The last one I shot was a 532 lb Kudu bull which I'd stalked for 2 hours in the Messina bush veld. He appeared by my side so suddenly that we both almost died of fright. I had to virtually push it away with the 303 barrel to enable a shot to the shoulder. Thereby ends my tale. Take from it whatever you wish and consider yourself fortunate to have a Countdown to shop at. I'm 150 km from the closest one. You're a lucky man alright.
    Well what the fuck you on about? These fullas hunted goats not kudus
    Hunt4life and jack like this.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Nice story bro. Wheres your thread and photos? Douche!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Munsey and Hunt4life like this.

Haha suddenly none of us are hunters because someone else hunted something bigger and better
    Hunt4life and jack like this.

I think he's getting at the fact we just bombed up goats.

I really don't care because should make deer hunting a bit better. Was always a challenge to get in there without spooking goats. Hopefully it's not too bad now
    Hunt4life likes this.

What a complete cock!
    Dundee, Munsey, Toby and 3 others like this.

Good work there team, that is a good clean up. Now I hope you are going to be eating some of that goat too Toby.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Yep. Clean up a young one or three.
    Goat is beautiful eating.

A Kudu bull?...Be tough shit id guess!!!???

Dan
    mrs dundee likes this.
    Dan M

Goat yummy melts in yr mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    I think he's getting at the fact we just bombed up goats.

I really don't care because should make deer hunting a bit better. Was always a challenge to get in there without spooking goats. Hopefully it's not too bad now
    I used to drive the road from Napier to Wairoa quite a bit on the job and there are signs warning the travellers of goats on the road and there is no shortage of them. Maybe you should shoot some more Toby
    Toby and Hunt4life like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chop3r View Post
    I used to drive the road from Napier to Wairoa quite a bit on the job and there are signs warning the travellers of goats on the road and there is no shortage of them. Maybe you should shoot some more Toby
    We went to a wedding at mahia beach at easter. I couldn't believe how many goats were around from Napier up.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Hunt4life likes this.
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone

Farmers are getting tight cause goats are easy money which sucks for us getting to shoot them now

That kid in the last picture definitely looks worthy of goat tikka masala.

Day 15: Goat Tikka Masala | thelittleredjar