Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: BRING BACK BUCK

I thought he actually started said helicopter with a model A Ford crank handle. He was suspended over top of the blades so the crank handle could work from above.
    His stories sure were entertaining. The production line he had going to make the small goods was impressive.
    rugerman likes this.

Some think his little porkys were harmless I am of the other camp though, he often would palm off advice googled from the web as his own personal experience (load data etc) this is irresponsible and potentially dangerous, not to mention he was stealing other peoples images and passing them off as his own.
    He lead on Members here with the offer of trips etc.
    He deliberately set out to deceive folks on here, I have met a few compulsive liars in my time and it's not something I haven't got a lot of time for. Some lie for attention, some lie to impress and some lie for gain....to me it doesn't matter B.S is still B.S even with a little sugar sprinkled on top.
    If he came back and wanted to start a fresh I wouldn't have an issue with it, but personally I would not be inclined to believe anything he said. Call me old fashioned but I fell honesty is important as they say "a man is only as good as his word"
    Last edited by dannyb; 15-05-2023 at 12:02 PM.
    Lucky, Billbob and Black Rabbit like this.
    #DANNYCENT

thank you danny b well put and thank you for looking after us so well and unsung bloody good bugger
    yeah_na_missed likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry the hunter View Post
    thank you danny b well put and thank you for looking after us so well and unsung bloody good bugger
    it's just my opinion, everyone is entitled to their own but you are welcome on both counts
    yeah_na_missed likes this.
    #DANNYCENT

There is nothing to resolve mate, Bunji just disappeared and faded to black. He sure could spin a yarn, and I do wonder if he's back wearing a different hat since there are the odd fellow ( and I'm a somewhat odd fellow), who seems to have an answer for everything and anything. Might just be googling it, but I do wonder.
    Oh and Lauries hut, you got caught out like me the first time I saw it, Yeah_Na_Missed has "Bunji likes this" as his signature

Quote Originally Posted by video hunter View Post
    A pity this matter can't be resolved?

We / most of us have met individuals who consistently for some reason don't tell the truth?
    However in life sometimes what is......Is sometimes is exactly the opposite?
    Perhaps Bunji and Brindog will come forward and explain some of there statements? Obviously they will be known out there to someone who may desribe their hunting CVs on there behalf ?

So for the internet detectives on here how many others on here have very poor or questionable hunting CVs ?

I really like to know what exactly the word of "Bunji" means in NZ. Anybody would enlighten me?
    This kind of thing happens in everywhere, here is about hunting and fishing, in other places could be outdoors, off roads, independent travels, cooking, gambling or sex maybe. But the universal truth is there will be always a human like what you told.
    Long time ago there was a similar website like our forums, but it was Chinese version, and there were many alike, showing off their gears, cars, boats, fancy office in down town Auckland, houses where they live with photos of their dinner parties, heli hunting trips, luxury stays over hills or by the waters and such such....the purpose is simple, can be divided into four category:

1. In the real world things could be different, but on internet he or she could be somebody else, a keyboard hero or pro.
    2. Fraud, could be immediate actions, or reel people in for business and charge for exact money, or simply they are trying to sell something,
    3. Fraud again, but this time they want bigger deal for long run, not short term gain if you have something.
    4. Maybe those people behind screen are people with difficulty in real life, disability for example and what they did just to get away from reality. every moments when they interact with people who can do things that he or she can `t now, will give them the feeling that they are still in the game.

So anybody would like to invite me for a hunting or fresh water fishing trip in July? , Yeah, I know you guys would `nt do that shit, you are too busy for biz , for kids, for family and your little hobbies.
    Last edited by Black Rabbit; 15-05-2023 at 09:57 PM.
    Always In pursuit of my happiness...No matter the costs.

will send PM TO ENLIGHTEN OUR MAN
    Black Rabbit likes this.
    75/15/10 black powder matters