Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: BULLSHIT TAKES A NEW FORM

Waaaayy easier to target those that abide by the law. My town is plagued by meth and monkey mob and the cops here openly admit they can't do anything about it. You are lucky to walk into our 9-4 police station (10-2 on a good day) and even speak to to an actual serving Officer.

Had a knife pulled on me less than than 15m from the front door of the station.

Monkey got a wake up.

So did I when I reported it the next day....."yeah we know about that guy."

One of their tricks is to get the gf to do firearms course and get licence to buy firearms. You know what happens next.

Oh great, the old “white colonialists are the problem, they should feel white guilt” bullshit. It’s simply amazing how the Maori are portrayed as the helpless victims in our nation’s history. There were atrocities committed on both sides. If anyone is interested, I’d recommend “The Great Divide” by Wishart, certainly provides a different view to the current PC narrative.
    Sideshow likes this.
    More meplat, more better.

Doesnt say they are exempt just that they not keen on complying, new laws hopefully mean harsher sentencing to crimes involving firearms or illegal possession. Just an attention piece that doest really achieve anything
    stingray likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by distant stalker View Post
    Doesnt say they are exempt just that they not keen on complying, new laws hopefully mean harsher sentencing to crimes involving firearms or illegal possession. Just an attention piece that doest really achieve anything
    Agreed

If nothing else, seeing some decent sentences handed out for abusers of the law as regards firearms would make a change

Not that sentences reduce crime
    The surety of getting caught is what reduces it but still..
    Nick-D likes this.

northdude
    They already have decent sentences they can hand out but they have a lage supply of wet bus tickets to get through first plus it looks like the gangs tell them what to do not the other way round just like these new age parents where the kid tells the parent what to do

Banned
    Prisons are full, government is broke and the gangs know they can have their meth slaves do their dirty work. They also know those meth slaves are going to completely overwhelm they system in coming years. They government has already had its teeth pulled as far as punishment goes. Sentencing legislation is just noise.

I would like to point out the inherent and subtle racism of the media I noticed when I was a child. They constantly and invariable get the most foul and demented Maori they can find and present them with great honor as representative of their people. It is an easy tactic. It has been noticed overseas and played a role in the rise of the Great Orange one.
    A330driver likes this.

Yeah, I feel sorry for Dan and his business......i talked to him a few days ago.....he sold me a E Cat gun and although he knows me the local police told him he can't me sell anything.........local police are interpreting laws.

notice how the law won't pay dealers for anything they turn in........lots of businesses and jobs gone. I'd comment more but i won't.

using my flag is cultural appropriation! ROFL

well seems the unadulterated torrent of BS is continuing folks.some retard on the staff of one of those committee members breathlessly telling a hyena from TV3 ,they will go to sites like trade me to determine what prices willl be paid in compensation for our stolen ...oops confiscated weapons .
    FFS since when did a poxy fairfax media website(whove banned s/a sales anyhow )have any standing when it comes to proper prices .its a bloody auction website FGS.
    ah well the clusterfuck is growing larger by the day!

One of my guns (bought as a birthday present in early March) is now 'French'. I.e. - never fired, and (will be) dropped (off) once (at a Police station). I checked with the arms officer and no, I am not allowed to fire it. It's centerfire with a 7 round mag.

Name:  ea30f3690fc8c22baf78d94a3df8212b.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  28.4 KB

northdude
    I was reading where theyve tried a similar thing in the states and canada and surprisingly got fuk all compliance so theres a high possibilty it will be the same here

Bus driver
    Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    I was reading where theyve tried a similar thing in the states and canada and surprisingly got fuk all compliance so theres a high possibilty it will be the same here
    Not being a yank and bought up in their ways,Ive always gotten a kick out of the statement....”from my cold dead hands”.....always laughed at that,the stuff of movies etc(yeah I know)....but the bassturds actually mean it,hence the non compliance.i remember being told not to laugh when someone says that,you’ll never know who will take offense
    It's not the mountain we conquer,but ourselves.....Sir Edmund Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by sightpicture View Post
    One of my guns (bought as a birthday present in early March) is now 'French'. I.e. - never fired, and (will be) dropped (off) once (at a Police station). I checked with the arms officer and no, I am not allowed to fire it. It's centerfire with a 7 round mag.

Attachment 108755
    Semi...?? If f do that sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tiroatedson View Post
    Semi...?? If f do that sucks
    Yes. Semi-Auto Pistol-caliber Carbine, w/7 round mags. Gun / suppressor / scope-sight cost $3000, plus mags x 3 $170 each. I *may* get $800 back in total, using the Govt's own, currently-publicized math. I'm sure I'm an order of magnitude or two less affected financially than many 'E' cat owners and all dealers.

Fucking thieves is what they are. All of COL (plus National who rolled over. Jellyfish are hard-shell rigid-titanium vertebrates by comparison).

Go ahead, change my mind...
    Last edited by sightpicture; 10-04-2019 at 11:00 AM.