Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree32Likes
  • 9 Post By Steve123
  • 6 Post By Coop
  • 2 Post By SmokeyJason
  • 11 Post By 308
  • 1 Post By SmokeyJason
  • 3 Post By Rushy

Thread: Its started

Its started

article on stuff this morning re police revoking a far north farming couples FAL over their conduct toward maori land court staff and the inevitable legal appeals .seems according to them you can get an FAL issued by a maori law society. Ican see the boys in blue deverloping headaches over this emerging schemoozle.

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    article on stuff this morning re police revoking a far north farming couples FAL over their conduct toward maori land court staff and the inevitable legal appeals .seems according to them you can get an FAL issued by a maori law society. Ican see the boys in blue deverloping headaches over this emerging schemoozle.
    Have you got a link?

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    They'll probably try the "sovereign citizen" bullshit next.
    Basically folks we can sum this up with "don't be an aggressive asshole if you want to keep a fire arms licence".

Quote Originally Posted by Steve123 View Post
    They'll probably try the "sovereign citizen" bullshit next.
    Basically folks we can sum this up with "don't be an aggressive asshole if you want to keep a fire arms licence".
    I've had one of those jokers come into GC once claiming he didn't need a FAL to buy a firearm. He wouldn't call them a firearm either, they were a gun. It was fucking funny. I kicked him out but he caused a bit of a fuss.

Ta.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    What did Forest Gump say? Stupid is as stupid does I do have to wonder though what calibre those fingers were
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Shades if Rhodesia, oops sorry it's Zimbabwe now.

Comply or we take your license, oh and your registered firearms. I don't condone threatening anyone but I do wounder where the bar is set, I wasn't there to see formyself but “an uneven temperament when things do not go their way” sounds like they got upset at, loosing their property?. Talk too loud at the bank? jump up and down? ... IDK
    ‘Facts don’t care about your feelings’

Note in the article-

Police said there were several grounds, including the incident in March.

Judge David Clark ... referred to other incidents that reflected “an uneven temperament when things do not go their way”.

-so there are other incidents and they have behaved aggressively?

It sounds like there isn't enough information presented in the article to know the totality of why the judge made his decision but I doubt he cares about any agenda from Cahill and co, more like he said-"you two are like spoilt brats who get aggro when things don't go your way, no license for you"

If that is the case then I personally have no problem with the decision, I have met a lot of these sort of people who should have been smacked a bit more as kids

Well, in my opinion if you behave like that, you shouldn't have a license in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by tac a1 View Post
    Well, in my opinion if you behave like that, you shouldn't have a license in the first place.
    My neighbour has been fighting the company that caused pollution upstream of his property, the pollution has made his property worthless as it can't be sold, so if these two people are involved with the Maori land courts and their chance of walking away with anything is not on the horizon then they have every right to be bitter, but it might be something completely different and the post should perhaps be moved on until the facts are better understood.
    tetawa likes this.

@kotuku what has started ?

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by upnorth uplander View Post
    @kotuku what has started ?
    His old two stroke Masport motor mower bro. Hasn’t worked in years but a bit of a wire brush across the spark plug and bam she spluttered a couple of times and after the blue cloud of smoke cleared he had a tear in his eye.
    kotuku, Happy Jack and camenzie like this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    His old two stroke Masport motor mower bro. Hasn’t worked in years but a bit of a wire brush across the spark plug and bam she spluttered a couple of times and after the blue cloud of smoke cleared he had a tear in his eye.
    sure youre not talking a bout my old 91toyota hilux,that sucked cash in faster than a poli on budget day! ????