Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Just not my day.

3 degree for me is ok, even sub zero, but I hate strong winds. Getting older, I find myself can `t stands for summer heat as that much as before my 40s.
    I have never tried in field, just read from an article said bullet will drop much faster in wet and cold condition thus will need to adjust half click out of your zero range. Good luck for the next time bro
    Always In pursuit of my happiness...No matter the costs.

Good yarn, havnt done anything hunting wise for weeks. Took GF for ride for a quick look last weekend and thats been that.
    Going try for a Tope tomorrow...thought it be wrong time for them but i see a couple of good ones (20klg, 28.3kg)been caught last week and 2 weeks before that over the hill so i head over
    there and try my luck .
    Good to see someone getting pout there doing it in this cold weather...been that wet around here i cant be bothered