Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree22Likes
  • 15 Post By Cody.a
  • 1 Post By Marty Henry
  • 1 Post By Cody.a
  • 1 Post By Micky Duck
  • 1 Post By Cody.a
  • 3 Post By Cody.a

Thread: What goes around comes around

What goes around comes around

So I have a couple days of at the moment so was doing some fire wood well as I come up the road to do my 3rd load I was turning the trailer round when I noticed a bike had come down the hill and went over the bank I got out to see if any one was round as they may want help or be hurt well as I was about to go to the nearest house to see if the knew anything a fella came down in a car well after a Gday I learnt this joker had the quad hand brake on but it slipped where it went over was bloody steep as he got out of car I noticed he only had one leg the poor sod as he went to walk down bank to the bike I offered to get the bike out so I jumped on threw it in reverse he took up the slack on the rope I booted it got the sucker out of there so after a couple thank you's the man said did you say you do possuming I said that's right he then said come up to the house he then handed me 30 brand new leg hold traps I said to him no no I can't take those but he insisted. He then went on to say come round when your free and shoot these sheep for me and I'll give ya a couple as long as you shoot them this farmer seems to have a soft spot for his sheep so with plans made to do this he went on to say I have all this land it's yours to hunt and trap. So I'm one thankful chap!!! So the moral of the story is if you can lend a hand do it sometimes nothing comes of it which is fine! But as they say what goes around comes around and well boy this bugger was very thankful so lend a hand when you can!

Cody

P38
    Good on Ya Cody

Cheers
    Pete

Boom, cough,cough,cough

Right place, time, and thing to do well done young man.
    Gibo likes this.

Sounds like he could do with a hand from time to time.

That's what I'm thinking I'm going round today to help process these sheep leaving him with my name and number so if ever needs a hand he can give me a buzz
    Beaker likes this.

great stuff Cody....as driver says he probably could do with a hand to get chores done, good on you shout ya self a beer.
    Beaker likes this.

was his name ian ? .....
    NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT HURTS, HOW DARK IT GETS OR HOW FAR YOU FALL , .....
    YOU ARE NEVER OUT OF THE FIGHT . (Marcus Luttrell)

He's hard understand think is Len or Ian mate
    stumpy likes this.

Well went up today to kill these sheep for him killed four and he gave me two bloody good bugger and also said I'm free to use the farm bike to get round so gave him a feed a of paua
    EeeBees, Beaker and stumpy like this.