Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: 1998 nissan mistral TDi problem

Quote Originally Posted by No.3 View Post
    ^^This - I thought I had a standing instruction with the service types to do the fuel filter every time they saw the vehicle - seems not. Yep, dirty dose of fuel and that's the bloody excuse of the century. Another reason not to go back...

Doing the fuel filter every time should be a standard maintenance procedure, I have zero bloody idea why they don't as it's created so many issues for the dealers and owners across the bazaars.
    Thought i would add that in there for anyone reading this thread, because i saw him mention he changed fuel filter 30,000km ago in one of his posts assume he does oil and filter like most every 10k why not chuck a fuel filter in aswell cheap insurance
    No.3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine View Post
    Thought i would add that in there for anyone reading this thread, because i saw him mention he changed fuel filter 30,000km ago in one of his posts assume he does oil and filter like most every 10k why not chuck a fuel filter in aswell cheap insurance
    Just as an additional comment for anyone servicing their own cars, https://www.partzonline.co.nz/ has best price on filters ive found, normally use ryco on my 4jx1 poosuzu wizard which needs 2 oil filters and 1 fuel filter

supercheap normally costs anywhere between 110 -160 for the filters partsonline normally 110 or less makes a difference if your doing 2 or 3 services a year