Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: fieldays

fieldays

hey, anyone been to the fieldays yet? if so anygood and is it worth the trip for a look

Spent today on the CEG stand, tomorrow I get to look around the rest.

I got a ticket from Blokes but no transport there Doh..
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Gun City has a container full of weapons for sale, the y have to take it with then every night. God the police must have had nightmares making that legal!

Maca bit off topic but you can have CEG Mate beware.... Get a mate in the area to ring them they ll sell to everyone ..
    They need to decide if they are wholesalers or retailers or just market sluts ...
    They ve been getting told that for years mind you and just keep the old head firmly in the sand..

Mind you aren t they all the blimmin same ... ha ha

Sako if you re in the ag business I reckon you need to spend one good day there just to look at stuff every couple of years is probably enough though..
    Always wet and cold and muddy and fun watching townies get stuck in the car park specially on Saturdays ...

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    Gun City has a container full of weapons for sale, the y have to take it with then every night. God the police must have had nightmares making that legal!
    They had it there the other year as well, so the procedure must be old hat for them now.

Sakokid I had a good walk round yesterday, all the usual stuff, nothing particularly new, few bargains if you have sharp eyes.
    People do seem to be spending some money, I know the Hyundai has sold a stack of vehicles since they opened up.
    Oh and Mahindra are now bringing in their single cab utes (looks like a squashed 70series).

No worse than WEG Happy. Enjoy Aussie, lucky buggar

Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    Maca bit off topic but you can have CEG Mate beware.... Get a mate in the area to ring them they ll sell to everyone ..
    They need to decide if they are wholesalers or retailers or just market sluts ...
    They ve been getting told that for years mind you and just keep the old head firmly in the sand..

Mind you aren t they all the blimmin same ... ha ha

Sako if you re in the ag business I reckon you need to spend one good day there just to look at stuff every couple of years is probably enough though..
    Always wet and cold and muddy and fun watching townies get stuck in the car park specially on Saturdays ...
    Great day today, weather was great in the end, seemed to be a bit more positive this year, sold heaps off the stand.
    A good relaxing day with my son, his wife and my grandchild
    Be back next year

@ 25 bucks for adult entry, I would hope there would be some bargains to help cover the cost of going.
    I have not been myself, and at that price, I cant see myself going. Bit like paying to enter your supermarket imo

Quote Originally Posted by Pengy View Post
    @ 25 bucks for adult entry, I would hope there would be some bargains to help cover the cost of going.
    I have not been myself, and at that price, I cant see myself going. Bit like paying to enter your supermarket imo
    Yep $20.00 on line, I got them given to me, still a good day out and I meet my son for a day of common interests together, food is bloody expensive!

I should be used to being stung for things like that mac, I am English after all

Hell I reckon you get great value in England, trains cheap as, and the museums great value as are the events I've been to. I flew to Germany for about 13 pound. But had the kids as a base, accommodation would have killed it.

swung by there today. it was ok and there was no rain. purchased sum socks, pair of redbands, and a plastic dogbox for my ute. heaps of people running around buying stuff they don't need. thanks for the feedback team.

Quote Originally Posted by sakokid View Post
    swung by there today. it was ok and there was no rain. purchased sum socks, pair of redbands, and a plastic dogbox for my ute. heaps of people running around buying stuff they don't need. thanks for the feedback team.
    I didn't see you there?
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

I was the guy running around trying to find two kids under five. they both decided the fieldays is a cool place to play hide and seek!
    falconhell likes this.