Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree431Likes

Thread: All things Maxtoch..

Quote Originally Posted by mudgripz View Post
    Hi Chris

M1 Archer a little gem. Ideal small, lightweight torch for 22 etc. Standard ring 25mm tube, 800 meters max, though it steps down to 600 after 5 minutes continuous. 135 gms or 180 with single 18650, and 145mm long - about length of a biro. 48mm head. Wee one with alot of punch. Rugerman did some field testing on a 575 meter M1 Archer - he might comment..

Did you sell that Marlin 60DLX in the end - one delightful rifle. I shoulda kept it

The new 200gms headlamp with 600 meter throw a prototype only. Gadget and I have just got it right - hopefully in production soon.

Micky - Led Lenser are largely old tech lights - they are way behind the new makers like Maxtoch.
    Sound perfect. CAn you PM me a price? and time frame?
    "You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down" Charlie Chaplin

57JL
    I would be keen on the headlamp so can you keep us posted i have the x2 and was thinking about getting the green or red version for spotlighting as they don,t seem to upset the animal so much but in saying that witch one is the best

Just waiting to get clarification from site managers/Spanners re business links with site. Hopefully have that very soon... Yep I'd certainly do a site promo - just have to see what final site charges are.

199P - if you had some of the chargers crap out email amanda@maxtoch.cn and let her know. (note .cn not .com) I'm sure they'll look after you. They have a new charger now and its a neat little unit with both wall and 2.4Amp (faster charge) car adaptors.
    Cheers mate long since binned them

Def keen on a charger too

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Konus binoculars " The power to imagine"

anything in the range that runs on AAs????

Thanks for the encouragement - hope it works out with this site. Not alot in them after you pay customs, freight, GST, plus any site fees.... They should be on the bloody WINZ list...

Be good to see them sold here. M24 and 2X etc really are the best all-purpose hunters on the planet because they were developed by, and tested thoroughly here by guys on this site and Awesome H&F. When we get to sample stage gadget and I test them here in Canterbury, then they go out all round the country - Central on bunnies, Waimate on wallabies, Hawkes Bay on reds etc etc to get them right. Good fun..

None run on AAs Micky - all 18650 rechargeables these days. Much greater runtimes and the extra grunt needed for the very high output LEDs

Will answer requests/questions as soon as know site requirements. Been trying to get hold of the admin - hopefully hear from Spanners? soon..
    Last edited by mudgripz; 22-05-2019 at 10:40 PM.
    Micky Duck likes this.

Thanks for the encouragement - hope it works out with this site. Not alot in them after you pay customs, freight, GST, plus any site fees.... They should be on the bloody WINZ list...

Be good to see them sold here. M24 and 2X etc really are the best all-purpose hunters on the planet because they were developed by, and tested thoroughly here by guys on this site and Awesome H&F. When we get to sample stage gadget and I test them here in Canterbury, then they go out all round the country - Central on bunnies, Waimate on wallabies, Hawkes Bay on reds etc etc to get them right. Good fun..

None run on AAs Micky - all 18650 rechargeables these days. Much greater runtimes and the extra grunt needed for the very high output LEDs

Will answer requests/questions as soon as know site requirements. Been trying to get hold of the admin - hopefully hear from Spanners? soon..
    M24 and 2X etc really are the best all-purpose hunters on the planet?

Dont think so.
    mudgripz and gadgetman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TeRei View Post

Dont think so.
    I think you'd be hard pressed to find better value, quality and performance for the same money.

Where is the Like button for the whole thread...?
    dannyb and Kaboom like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TeRei View Post

Dont think so.
    so tell us then what are better. I'm very interested to know.

Te Rei you arse....

Unless I'm mistaken this is Leo who has several Maxtochs including the new Maxtoch XPro Hunter which he says is the best. Leo and team did field testing on this new unit on longer range reds up in HB and loves it.

Reckons its better than 2X.....
    Last edited by mudgripz; 23-05-2019 at 10:40 AM.

Not just an internet expert... The Claw's Avatar
    Definitely keen on a new charger and the mounts for scopes and/or a mount that attaches via M-Lok?

I have a heap of headlamps already, but I'm sure I'll be tempted by the new one coming once I've seen how good it is...
    dannyb likes this.
    If it's not a first round hit you need to practice more

R93
    I have got headlights galore as well but this new one sounds good.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    dannyb likes this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Sounds bloody good, love the couple torches I have. What are we talking price wise ball park for the 2X and M24 from the upcoming NZ site?
    dannyb likes this.

I would also be keen on a price and time frame for an A1 Archer ? cheers

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    I have got headlights galore as well but this new one sounds good.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Ideal for possums