Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Bushbuck sleeping mat

I have tried a few bits and peices from bushbuck, would never buy at full price but rifle sling and bush shirt is ok so far. Dry tie socks are a waste of time and shorts are a weird fit (but could just be my ass) biggest complaint is they curate their reviews and only post the positive ones so can’t really trust the website.
    Sika stag and Stocky like this.

Yeah the curated reviews pisses me off... I even emailed through a review and they still never put it up...
    Sika stag and hotsoup like this.

Yeeep exactly.

slept on my Bushbuck mat last weekend - warm and comfortable - didnt have any problems, does make a bit of noise if you move on it - I will probably use the pressure release button to go slightly less full next time

Don’t own any of their gear yet, but have been looking at a few different items. Also noticed that the reviews seem to be suspiciously positive & pretty much exclusively 5 star.
    hotsoup likes this.

Yes it's bullshit, Briscoes permanent sale rubbish. Misleading advertising.

Their down jacket RRP $649.. wtf??? Now for the incredibly low price of $399!!! Laughable

I've got their sleeping mat, rifle cover and bino harness. All are pretty good quality and i'm happy with each item. I don't know where they are made but the quality is better than what you expect from china-made goods (saying that i buy heaps from aliexpress and have been happy with around 90% of it). I certainly wouldn't have a problem purchasing from the again but i do wait for the 'sale' price. It's just like Macpac and Kathmandu - never buy something full price!

.e.

I have one like this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32980508880.html . It is small, light, and not noisy at all. Had a few comfortable nights sleep in the bush with it. It is thin enough that you can feel large sticks through it though, so prep the sleeping area and should be comfy.
    bumblefoot likes this.