Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garmin kit

Garmin kit

Garmin gear is quite cool I reckon due to the way you can use the one account name/email/password for multiple its of kit plus apps that u can pair with your phone. Going to the range tomorrow so plugged my new zero into the charger it turned itself on and i ended up downloading the app and pairing to my phone.
    Last month brought Garmin Navionics chip for my ecohmap fishfinder/chart plotter got the active captain app too.
    Inreach mini comes with earthmate app - paired with my phone i can send txts to my wife while up the mountain.
    It’s really straightforward stuff that even a 60+ yo can get to work with out calling the IT department (one of my sons is a systems engineer)